• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banner Request available here

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
I make this thread up as i want to help people to make for them banners...
I noe it is a simple job but some people do not noe how to do them and some people do not have the time...
I noe it looks simple but still i will do it if someone want....

What info do i needed:
What pic do you want it to have??
What text do you want it to have??
and anything special to add to ur banner..

The proof i can make banners:
2lkbuw1.jpg

2v8rep3.png

10ndr8g.jpg

o5c6j7.png

25a7okh.png

Last edited:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
These aren't that great, to be honest. They look squished.

Last edited:
Years
Dudez he made those banners. He made the Lightshine one for me. I thought it was really good. Just saying. He did not steal.

Years
I would like one...
k...
um...
well, I would like
the pic to be of Pikachu with a light yellow back drop
the words to be P.W.C (or PWC either one) in brown
and then, this will be alot but, can you make it 88x31, an HTML code, and have it link to website.
I will tell you the site later, you can first tell me if you can do it. Plus its free... rite?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
I would like one...
k...
um...
well, I would like
the pic to be of Pikachu with a light yellow back drop
the words to be P.W.C (or PWC either one) in brown
and then, this will be alot but, can you make it 88x31, an HTML code, and have it link to website.
I will tell you the site later, you can first tell me if you can do it. Plus its free... rite?
LOL....its free alrite...why would i want to charge people...

Years
ASAP but any times fine. Can I post a link on here? oh if you click on my sig it takes you to the link. that shoud work.

Years
i guess so. I need it to put on my site so others can copy the html code under it and spread it around. plus my affliates can then post my banner instead of a link.

Years
Hey, i am in need of a banner for my poisen type fan club
I would like it to be the same size as the thunder arena one in my sig, but it doesn't have to be, and several different ones would be really nice

I will give full creative ability and will credit you entirely in my thread :)

Years
Hey If you go to my site ageangle, the achamo~torchic banner is the size i want, it can look similar to it too.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
not trying to be rude but many of your sigs are more like squished why don't you try making the height bigger?
owhokae,...i will do just that..I still need more prctice though...XD
i am concentrating on my hack so have no time to practice on the banners.
May I just ask,do you use photoscape?
yeah..i use photoscape..

Back