• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Favorite Set Poll Week 6 - Hearts of Gold and Souls of Silver! Also, Some Pop!

Which of the following sets are your favorites?

• Triumphant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pop Series 2

• Pop Series 3

• Pop Series 4

• Pop Series 6

• Pop Series 7

• Pop Series 8

• Pop Series 9

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is Week 6 of the Favorite Set Poll! This week's choices are all of the HeartGold SoulSilver era sets as well as the nine Pop Series sets! Those sets include the following:

HeartGold & SoulSilver
    Unleashed
    Undaunted
    Triumphant
    Call of Legends
    Pop Series 1
    Pop Series 2
    Pop Series 3
    Pop Series 4
    Pop Series 5
    Pop Series 6
    Pop Series 7
    Pop Series 8
    Pop Series 9

14 choices this week! And in these sets are a duo of the most expensive cards this side of a Wizards set, those being Espeon
    starshining_zps86efda0d.gif
    and Umbreon
    starshining_zps86efda0d.gif
    from Pop Series 5!

Last week's results are here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=321027

Ready? Vote, comment, and discuss!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I voted for Undaunted because I have many cards from that set and my only Legend card is the bottom half of Rayquaza/Deoxys. I have almost all of the initial rare cards and one of my three Primes is from Undaunted.

I also voted for Call of Legends because it has a lot of rare legendary Pokémon cards and the animations for all of them are really good, especially for the shinies.

POP Series 1 also got a vote because it's the only POP Series that I have almost completed.

Years
  • My own votes go to HS Undaunted because of Raichu Prime, POP Series 5 because of the two gold star Eeeveelutions that are worth quite a bit, and HGSS because of Typhlosion Prime and because it was the first set with the delicious HGSS card style.

Just 2 more days to vote and we're at a 3 way deadlock!

Years
  • My votes this week go to HS Unleashed and HS Undaunted. Both of them have some of my favorite Pokemon Prime cards from this era, including the Lanturn from Unleashed and the Umbreon from Undaunted, which are easily two of my top 10 favorite card arts of all time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back