• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your occupation be in the Pokemon world?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
gotta start makin' money somehow in the pokemon world

Very true, not hating at working at a pokemart, heck even I had to work at a convenience store once. I suddenly got a funny image in my head of a teenager standing behind the Pokemart counter, "Hey man... welcome to the pokemart... can I like get you something or whatever...?"

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
imagine being paid minimum wage to work behind the counter selling super/hyper potions/full restores to Trainers all day.

@__@;

"Hey Phil... back for some more Hyper potions and some revives?"
"Yeah..."
"Don't worry Phil... I'm sure sending out your Raichu against that Onix will work out eventually, I'm pretty sure the saying is eighth time's the charm."
"Couldn't you give me some actual helpful advice?"
"I'm not paid enough to be helpful, that'll be 13,500, have a nice day."

string555

Banned
Years
I would definitely be a full time trainer (Of ghost pokemon :P).

This is a good idea for a thread, and it makes me think about the games. What if their were more options on what you could do for money in the games? Like actually taking on some kind of occupation besides beating the gym leaders/elite four? I think that would be an interesting addition to the games, but that's just me...

string555

Banned
Years
SM did something like this by allowing your character to chuck Pyukumuku into the water for cash, so something like that in future games would be interesting, I think. :o

I don't know anything about the newer games because I decided that instead of researching them before playing them, I was going to play them through first. That way, the newest games would be a complete surprise, and I think that would be more fun. :P

Back