• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda + Pokemon Fan here!

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2007
Hi, the reason I started loving Pokemon, is because I downloaded roms for my friend (who loves pokemon), and I started playing them myself. and now I love them and I'm actually a beginner hacker. My hacker idols are HackMew and Pdaia or whatever Brendan Ferguson goes by...And Zelda...If you played some you would know why I love it! So.....I hope I see you around.

EDIT: HOLY CR*P!!!! WHY IS MY NAME MY EMAIL!?!?!??!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If your name is your email address, maybe you entered that way by mistake??

Either way, I love both Zelda and Pokemon. <3

Welcome to PokeCommunity!
Hope you like it here.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2007
i love zelda too, have you got the newest one, twilight princess, i do...

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
Sweet. I love Zelda and i tihnk link is really cute ^^. I wish i had a bow and arrow.... Young link is reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally cute!!!! well anywayz. hi!

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Zasz, please don't post in a welcome thread more than once unless you're the thread creator. This prevents people from going off-topic and such, so if you could read the NU/W rules that'd be great. ^_^;

Anyway, welcome to PC, permazing? XD; What did you originally try to make your name?

Back