• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar the Last Airbender: Return of Sozin's Comet

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Avatar the Last Airbender: Return of Sozin's Comet

Story: 100 years ago Avatar Aang defeated Fire Lord Ozai and saved the world from defeat by the fire nation. Over the next 100 years the world lived in peace and the Air Benders rose again. No one knew who the next avatar was but as years passed most people forgot the avatar even existed. Most people where happy but there was a group of fire benders who still believed in the old ways and wanted to control the world, and now that Sozin's Comet is due to return they assassinated the fire lord and took control of the Fire Nation with plans to take over the world.

You: You are someone from one of the four nations bender or not who have gathered in the Southern Air Temple to plan on how to stop the fire nation. Already a majority of the earth kingdom has fallen and the Water nation is weakened close to giving up. Your goal is to free what cities you can, find the avatar and defeat the fire nation before the comet arrives. The journey will be long and hard some people along the way will try to help you and others will try to stop you.

Rules:
1. Follow all PC rules.
2. Posts must be at least a paragraph long
3. Try to post at least once or twice a week
4. This rp is rated T for violence. Injuries are okay as well as some blood but keep it appropriate. As for romance it is allowed but no farther than kissing.
5. Use appropriate language, cussing is okay but not to much.
6. To prove you've read the rules but the words Sozin's Comet bolded and underlined in the password section.

SU.

Name: (first last)
Nation: (Air, Water, Earth, or Fire)
Bender or Non Bender:
Appearance: (at least a paragraph Pictures accepted)
Personality: (at least a paragraph)
History: (at least a paragraph)
Password:
Other:

Spots open:
1. (taken by me)
2. Reserved for Fearless Love
3. Reserved for Godzil
4. Reserved for HunterZero
5. Reserved for Beegu
6. Reserved for TheBowsinator
7. Reserved for First Snow

My SU (still working on it)

Name: Rayne Miszuki
Nation: Northern Water Tribe
Bender or Non Bender: Bender
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Rayne is a very loyal and headstrong person. She hates the fact that the war is starting again and will do everything she can to stop it and the fighting. Most people assume that she is calm like water but that is not true. Rayne has a fierce temper and will rush into situations with little to no thought, but even with that she still is a great leader. She cares deeply about the safety of others and will gladly risk her life to keep the people she holds dear safe.

History: Rayne Miszuki was born to two commoners in the Northern Water Tribe. At her birth she unlike other members of her tribe was born with platinum blonde hair instead of black or brown. Because of this the people of her tribe concluded that she was born with the blessing of Yue the spirit of the moon due to their deep spiritual beliefs. At the age of five Rayne discovered she was a waterbender when playing with her friends by the ocean. She had reached out to tag her friend Pema and a wave of water was formed as she did. For the next ten years Rayne spent her time training and mastering the art of waterbending. She left the Northern water tribe at the age of 15 to help the earth kingdom after the assassination of the Fire Lord. Now age 16 she has set up a meeting in the southern air temple to figure out how to stop the fire nation and to hopefully find the avatar.

Password: Sozin's Comet

Other: Just gonna state here that Rayne is not the Avatar, the Avatar will be a currently unnamed NPC

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
Hey, you mind if I reserve a spot ~Genevieve~ ? :3 Haha, Avatar: The Last Airbender! One of my favorite shooows :) i can probably have an SU up today or tomorrow. Gots to go on a cleaning hunt today -_-

I WANNA JOIN! :p

Years
Would you kindly reserve me a spot? I may not know much about Avatar, but it does interest me. I'll post an SU soon.

Name: (first last)
Nation: Fire
Appearance: (at least a paragraph)
Personality: (at least a paragraph)
Other:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Ack! These spots are going fast! I would love to be a part of this, especially because Avatar: Chaos Uprising was locked. Actually, soundbending is part of airbending, I'm just going to focus more on the soundbending part. I'll probably get finished with it tomorrow or Saturday. And without further ado, here's my SU (I think you got it ;) ):

Name: Kyako Tobuta
Nation: Air (Northern)
Bender or Non Bender: Bender (all air nomads are benders)
Appearance:
Like all air benders, the head of Kyako is shaven clean. He stands at 5'6", so an average size for his age. He is not very muscular, nor is he dying of hunger. He has a slim, speedy build. His skin is about the same colour as any other airbender, if not a bit tanner. He has a lighthearted, wholehearted smile. He smiles and laughs a lot. His hair colour is a light brown. His eyes are kind but piercing, they are brown with a hint of green. His face seems like one of a child. His clothes are traditionally similar to those of his ancestor, Aang. However, his wardobe has opposite colours, yellow where orange should be and vice versa. This commonly makes him stand out in a crowd. He also sometimes wears a cloak the yellow of autumn, often when he travels. On each palm their is a tattooed symbol. The symbol is of two rings, one around the other like the orbits of two planets. These are of the same blue as the tattoos given to master airbenders. He made these himself. He appears fairly average in a crowd. He has a pipa hangind on his back.
Personality: (Not finished)
Like all air benders, he has been taught to be a pacifist and that all life is sacred. He has followed this way of life without complaining for years. He is very kind to others and almost always polite. He is usually honest as well, unless it is for good reason. He also has a bad case of perfectionism. Even if something is "Good enough" he is determined to make it as perfect as possible. Countless times, he has stayed awake all night to get better at a technique
Other: Kyako has proven well in the feild of soundbending, even creating his own moves.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
if you have a good enough SU i might allow it but just make sure your not overpowering your reserved

TheBowsinator

Pi Lieker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
Haha i dont' know too much about avatar, but i've watched pretty much every episode of the last season, so i should know enough :P
All right i'd like to reserve, and i'll finish my SU Later :)

Name: Sukaro Nyarakuro
Nation: Fire
Bender or Non Bender: Non Bender
Appearance: TBA
Personality: TBA
History: TBA
Other: TBA

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
you two are reserved, that fills up the spots but I won't close sign up's. If more people are interested then I might add more spots or I will judge the sign ups. Try to get them up within this next week please

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I decided that I finished a decent enough SU for this Rp. I might go back and change it to fix mistakes and make everything flow better, but for now I am satisfied.

Name: Jin
Nation: Southern Water Tribe
Appearance:
Male_Waterbender_by_GreenifyME.png

He keeps with him a bear charm Silva carved before he left with his platoon. Jin is slightly skinnier than the man in the picture...
Personality:
Jin is overly ambitious. He won't stop until he achieves his dreams. He will do almost anything to accomplish his goals and dreams and there are people who find this intimidating. He doesn't like or enjoy fooling around if it gets in the way of his goals. Because of this, he doesn't know his limits and it takes a lot of convincing to get him to slow down and take a break.

Jin is a very intelligent and creative water bender. Even before he became a Waterbending Master, he was able to think outside of the box and this impressed his instructors greatly. He was able to create his own technique that rendered blasts of water utterly useless. He is able to make improvise plans on the spot.

As ambitious as Jin is, he forgets about the other people around him. Not that he is selfish; it is just that he focuses on his own dreams to the point where he forgets that his actions can affect the people around him. Because of this, he isn't good with working with other people for long periods of time because and the only person who he can stand working with is Silva.

For the last couple of years he has been throwing himself into becoming a Waterbending Master and applying for a searchers license. Because of his ambitious personality, he has been doing nothing but working and studying hard. The friends he already had began to fade to him and soon they weren't considered friends to Jin anymore. He wasn't always over ambitious, but it came about personality when it was officially declared that Silva and his platoon were missing. Before the disappearance he was ambitious yes, but not as much as he is today. He was a social butterfly, but now he can barely create and hold a normal conversation for a few minute before it dies leading to his near silence. He's kind to the defenseless.

History:
Jin was born and raised in the Southern Water Tribe. Since he was eight, he was trained in the art of water bending like most potential water benders his age. He was a prodigy at his age, but he didn't have much drive to do anything with it as he had nothing to accomplish. This changed when Silva came into the picture.

Silva was a much water bender that was two years older than Jin was. He came from the northern tribe and he had decided to attain his mastery in the south instead of the north. They had only met by chance and that chance meeting they hit it off very well. During their free time they would hang out with each other and it was very hard to separate them if it was outside water bending training. As they hung out more, they began to fall for each other, prompting them to be a couple when Jin was thirteen. Homosexuality wasn't well accepted in both Water Tribes so they vowed that once the war was over and when both became Waterbending Masters they would move and settle down in the Earth Kingodm, where homosexuality was accepted.

When Jin was fourteen, Silva was assigned to a platoon and was sent off to fight off the Fire Nation. They communicated for a short period of time before Jin's end suddenly became silent. A few months after that, Silva and his platoon were announced missing. This had devastated Jin for months before finally chinning up. He vowed to himself that he would work as hard as he could to not only be a Waterbending Master, but to apply for a searcher's license as well to travel into the world to find Silva. From this vow his ambitious personality began to evolve into what he is today.

When Jin was sixteen, he attained the title as one of the Southern Water Tribe's Master Waterbenders. Soon after he attained this title, he applied for a searcher's license. This license would allow him to be able to travel outside of the two tribes into the world where he would find Silva. Before attaining the license though, one must take classes about the world and what to do in a fight with a low supply of water to bend. He had passed all of his classes easily and attained his license. However, two days before he was about to leave he was elected as the Southern Water Tribe's representative to the Air Temple. He highly protested to the Elders. He didn't care about the war at the moment; he worked so hard as he did for the past two years to find Silva. The elders managed to convince him to go after leading him on that he might find what he would seek traveling around the world to free captured cities.

Two days later he ventured on his little raft to the world alone.

Password: Did you know that Sozin's Comet was named after Sozin's victory over the Air Nomads?

Last edited:
Back