• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jirachi and Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• Hi everybody!!! I have been searching Hoenn 4ever to find Jirachi. Then i finally found out how 2 find him, The Wish Tag. Does anybody know how 2 get it? The sapphire description: A voice of purity will awake the wish pokemon every 1000 years. Ruby description: Place a tag on all star points on the rock then the sleeping pokemon will awaken.
    Is the wishtag real? Is there a gameshark code?Please tell me!!!

Deoxys is a pokemon from space, i have not found a description 4 him.
    Is there a way 2 get 2 space? If there is, how? Does the guy from gamefreak in Lilycove motel give you the ticket 2 go on if you catch all the pokemon? Please tell me!!!

And did you ever notice that togepis triangles are juss like latias and latios's?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    There is no Wish Tag in the game. You can?t get it with the Gameshark, or without. Deoxys and Jirachi must be obtained from alternate sources, like E-Reader Cards, Nintendo Promotions, and Pok?mon Coliseum. There are a lot of Wish Tag topics around, and so people usually get upset at their creators. I?m going to close this to spare you that, take a look around for some of the other Wish Tag topics.

You're welcome to make a thread about the spots on Togepi though. ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back