• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Trading Pains

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Trading from X to Y, or Y to X is also a pain.
It takes long, and can be dangerous too!

How is it a pain? don't you just take them from X, put them in Pokebank, save and quite, swap cartridged then put them from Pokebank into Y? That sounds WAY better than any other method out there.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
Hey at least you can transfer more than 6 pokemon in 24 hours without screwing around with some clock ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

That only Aplied to DP in HG/SS you could transfer 6 at a time but you were not restricted to 6/24 hour like DP was I know since I always use HG instead of Pearl to move pokes from my emerld or other gen 3 game to gen 4 and thats alot of pokemon but thanx to no restriction I could move them all in only 1 day

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
It is a super big pain. xD I know what you mean! Especially if you want a Pokemon with a certain move that can only be learned in the older games!

But I guess that it's amazing that we can still transfer over older Pokemon to our newer games o:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Would anyone like to help me get my pokemon from platinum to Y? Would be most appreciative!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 27, 2016
Hey, at least you didn't have to transfer from Colosseum to FR/LG/R/S/E to D/P/Platinum to B/W/BW2 to X/Y. It took me an hour or so to do all of it XD

Years
It is a super big pain. xD I know what you mean! Especially if you want a Pokemon with a certain move that can only be learned in the older games!

But I guess that it's amazing that we can still transfer over older Pokemon to our newer games o:

I agree with you, it can be hard to get the moves you want if they require TMs or Move Tutors in older games, like a lot of the popular B2/W2 tutor moves. But still, nice to see we can still transfer even though it's one that has a small fee this time around.

Back