• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Pokémon GO Update relatively minor

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ...I wasn't even aware that you could stand still and watch a faulty GPS hatch eggs for you. I might've tried it. :< disappoint

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, some people use jittery GPS to also hit multiple Pokéspots in an area without having to travel far. That'll be nice to see once I get back to playing the game.
    Gosh, too much of that takes the Go out of the game. Kinda lame.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Wait people still play Pokemon Go? I'll probably get back into it once I can get myself a Gardevoir though. I don't really follow the news but pretty sure gen 2 pokemon aren't even available yet.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Quite funnily the first thing I did after updating this morning was put my phone on the desk to start PoGo and watch as my character walked back and forth and hatched one of my 5K eggs! Great fix Niantic.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Is anyone experiencing the game takes longer to load after this update it hangs for a while before the map appears. I get it on my android and also the ipad

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    All I want are one on one/double battle trainer battles and/or Gen 2 Pok?mon to be added. But no, it's just Dragonball Z but in video game form. Niantic, what are you guys doing? Keep it up and you'll have less players and updates than Ingress.

Years
  • Yeah they need to concentrate on adding more features to the game rather than removing things that are beneficial to players such as GPS drift! However, I don't think it will be long before gen 2 is released. Also heard a rumour that you will be able to collect evolution stones from pokestops such as moon stone....that will be awesome!

Back