• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Favorite Set Poll Week 5 - Of Diamonds and Pearls (and Platinum)

Which of these sets are your favorites?

• Diamond & Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mysterious Treasures

• Secret Wonders

• Great Encounters

• Majestic Dawn

• Rising Rivals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Welcome to Week 5 of the Favorite Set Poll! This week, we are closing in on the sets from recent history! This week's sets are all from the Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum era! Introduced in these sets were Lv. X cards, and later they introduced SP Pokemon, and in the final set, the only Arceus cards ever printed were released! The following sets are your choices this week:

Diamond & Pearl
    Mysterious Treasures
    Secret Wonders
    Great Encounters
    Majestic Dawn
    Legends Awakened
    Stormfront
    Platinum
    Rising Rivals
    Supreme Victors
    Arceus

You can pick multiple sets as per normal this week to ensure at least one of your favorite sets from this round makes it through! Ready? Vote and discuss!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I would have to go with Supreme Victors and Legends Awakened on this one. Voted for former because the set had a lot of valuable cards, such as Milotic, legendary birds, Rayquaza, Electivire, Charizard, Staraptor, Garchomp, and Blaziken. As for the latter, it's where I've gotten my only Giratina card from. :]

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I didn't really like how the series started but I really liked how it ended. I voted for Legends Awakened baca use I have a lot of rare cards from that set and the cards have one of the best overall artwork from DPPt. I also voted for Supreme Victors because it's cool to own cards like Cynthia's Garchomp and Argenta's Drifblim. The LV. Xs are also my favorites of the series. Arceus was my last pick because I own more cards from that set than any other from this series and I have a decent collection of Arceus LV. X and typed Arceus cards.

Years
  • Another era were I wasn't into the TCG unfortunately. After a quick look through the sets, my first vote goes to Stormfront, if only for the updated Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard from the Base Set. My other votes went to Legends Awakened and Arceus, since I loved some of the LV.X cards that came with those sets.

Years
  • Closing this poll a bit late, but my own personal favorites were Legends Awakened (which would have won whether I voted or not) because the Lake Trio's cards from it were amazing, Stormfront because it contains what is my favorite Lv. X of all time, Raichu Lv. X, and Platinum, because it contained a lot of the cards I used to make decks when I started getting into competitive play back in 2008/2009 (Blastoise, Delcatty, and Salamence Lv. X in particular!).

This week's winner is Legends Awakened with 4 votes! When votes are this close, every vote matters! So please vote in the next poll when it pops up! The next poll should be up later today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back