• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats next for legendary Pokemon??

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Last night at I was at home watchin an epic episode of south park when it hit me!
    Whats next for pokemon?? To me it seems that there wont be any new legendary pokemon because with Arceus (the almost described god of all things living) wont really leave much space for new pokemon, Im not saying its impossible or it wont happen but do you think they may stop making new legendary pokemon or yah whats your thoughts?

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    IF they do make more legendaries, Id like to see a fighting type legendary =]] Oh and a ground type =z

Years
  • Hmm... You've got a good point there, but I guess that if they really want to 'make' a new legendary they'll find a way... If so, let's hope it's of a type that we haven't seen in legendaries (much) before (^^)

Fire Eagle 2010

The Elite Trainer/Advisor
    Years
  • Man, there will be new legendary poke'mon no matter what. I hope there is more dragon type poke'mon because I am a giant fan of dragon poke'mon.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I also want a fighting type legendary, and a Pokemon that's pure flying type (not like those flying/normal types).

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
  • I don't see them successfully explaining anything more than the standard 'territory protector' legendaries like Lake Trio and the Legendary Birds. You know, those lower-level ones.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Take a stroll down memory lane with me please, I thought everyone thought Mew,
    Mewtwo, Deoxys, etc. Thought they were the god pokemon, and then they kept making more. Arceus is probably just another figure, until they come up with another one.

Years
  • It was never said that mew or mewtwo were god pokemon, but it was said that mew was the ancestor of all pokemon. But why would Arceus stop them making more? they could make more, just the idea of a god pokemon has been taken is all.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    the nest legendary should be the 'core pokemon'. not arceus, the creator. but the core cell, some form of genetic energy that is powerfull. or; the next pokemon should go into space (for some part of the game), and you can find stuff on the moon, thatd be cool.

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    Of course they cant make a new "god" legendary. They can however make as many legendary pokemon as they wish. Think about it. We havent even seen legendary protectors of caves, or desert lands. Like Celebi was the protector of the forest, we can definitely see some coming along that have to do with other areas and other groups of pokemon. Like, a Bug legendary, could easily have a story like how it governs the growth and activity of bug colonies, stuff like that!

All I can really hope for is no more terribly designed legendaries, like Dialga, and Giritana. Some of these new legendaries just look horrendous.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Yah, every one has made a good point that the can and most likly will make more legendary pokemon, But i mean having new legendary pokemon to me wouldnt seem as great as the current ones which might take the drive out of catching the new ones considering that their not the like the best end all pokemon, I unno though maybe theyll have like Arceus 2. and as im writting this now Im thinking to myself: How stupid I was when I was saying it would take the drive out of catching the new pokemon?? well i could type forever but im not :P so thanks for all your opinons.

Back