• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

someduderic

Elite Four
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Eric. I've been playing Pokemon since G/S/C. I also wondering if anyone can help me enter the battling scene please? :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey Eric :3,welcome to PC,a place that has all sorts of interesting discussions! Are you another competitive battler n_n? I'm not to be honest,but even then I can direct you to the Battle Center,there skilled battlers like you can talk and chat about teams-ask for quick battles and more.

I'm Rainbow by the way :3,I've been playing around since Emerald and have moved on to Gen IV and V but planning to play the older games.Make sure to have a look at the main rules and contact a mod or staff if you need assistance.You can also check the PC Adoption Center if you wish for help in particular sections.

Have fun!

Years
Hi there, Eric, and a big welcome to PC! :D

So you're looking to become a competitive battler? Have you explored around the Battle Center section yet? I'm sure it'd be very helpful. n_n You can also apply for a Battle Center mentor over at the Adoption Center, where a mentor will be able to show you around the Battle Center section and teach you a bit about battling.

But yeah, enjoy yourself here in our wonderful community! We're all friendly around here and would love to have you. Feel free to contact me if you need any more help; I'm always open~!

someduderic

Elite Four
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Thank you guys for all the help and the warm welcome. I'll be sure to check those sections out. :D

Back