• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    whoa, i'm surprised by how huge this whole pokecommunity it, i came here because i like several kinds of hacks involving programming, and to check what info i can get about the project i'm currently working (involving Pokemon GSC + Stadium 2)

but what i found, is a very nice big community... i like that :)

altough the thread i created like 3 days ago didnt got accepted yet... (and i dunno how to check the content of the thread that is on hold, or the status of it... (to be sure that the post of the thread was sucessful... but hopefully i will get some message or the thread will appear on the romhacking section soon)

so, glad to meet you guys, and thanks for all the upcoming fun :D

Years
  • Hi there, mysoft! Welcome to our wonderful community~ <3

And yeah, the hacks here are absolutely wonderful, one of the best I've seen on any forum. There's lots of tutorials, resources, and other cool things for you to use around here! Hopefully you've been finding the Emulation section useful so far.

Big communities are fun since there's plenty of people to meet, so I'm glad you like that. n_n There's always someone online for you to talk to and new threads popping up constantly.

And yeah, threads in the hacking section need to be approved by a moderator first, and our two Emulation moderators have been a little busy as of late. Just be patient for a little while, but you're also free to private message one of them and ask about the status of your thread since it has been a few days!

It's great to meet you, though. :D I can't wait to see the progress of your hack; good luck with it and see you around, all right?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    hehe, at this rate... i will end finishing the hack... before my thread gets aceppted on the rom hacking forum...

even before i could get any help/suggestion :)
    btw i messaged both moderators there 2...3 days ago
    sad they are that busy ^^"

any suggestions?

Back