• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] New Special/Series? B2/W2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The official Pokemon YouTube channel has also uploaded a new trailer for the upcoming season, but it is set to private right now; however, thanks to known YouTube hacks, we were able to grab its preview thumbnails! The first one shows three new Team Plasma members who own a Klinklang, Seviper, and Metagross, the second one shows the back of Bianca with her new clothing and hairstyle, and the third shows a Lucario (Cynthia's?) standing on some sort of spikes. Will these new Team Plasma members make an appearance in the games?

^ Stolen from Pokébeach, I'm so lazy...
    135.jpg
    133.jpg
    134.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    They are legit pictures. They were taken from the trailer video of the official Pokemon you tube channel which was private.

It is a trailer video of B2W2.
    Interesting thing is Plasma have two types of clothing.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    They sort of look like pirates to me. The platform looks like a ship. Plus their hats have crosses. xD;

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • OMG Finally! Could this be what fans have been hoping for in a more mature series? Hopefully.

On another note, I do think that this is a cut-scene from the games.

Last edited:

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • Hasn't Arcanine's size varied a lot in the Anime anyway? Either way this looks very interesting and pretty much confirms that the guys in black in early pics were Plasma. Will keep an eye on this.

Years
  • Yeaaah, this is a thing. It seems to be either a commercial for the games (with the boxart for the games appearing at the end).

But I'm hoping this means that A- we're getting animated cutscenes, or B- we're getting a new anime. Honestly, this kills any excuses they have for NOT making a new series >_>

Years
  • It seems to be unlisted on the official Pokemon YT channel, meaning anyone with the link can see it.
    But yeah, just a game ad, it seems. But I'm absolutely itching to see this turned into a series... >: It's amazing.

Years
  • That's some nice looking animation. Well, compared to what we currently have. Wait, this might be why they delayed Cheren's appearance... But that doesn't explain Bianca...

This doesn't look like it's from the games.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back