• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Wait wat. Dero is leaving again? I don't recall ever being okay with this or even knowing about it BT

Also dammit Kishi. Stahp with the Sakura please.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

95801228.png

Top lel Sakura-chan, top lel.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Agree to disagree. Though I can sort of agree about Sasuke being annoying at this point. He really needs to stop being so emotional and all over the place in his goals.

And yes. That. That's some grade-A bs right there.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Pretty sure Machomuu was being sarcastic.

The weirdest thing that I've seen in Naruto in the past few chapters is that the supposedly final villain (or one of those) is pretty much chillaxing. I mean, did you see Madara in the latest chapter? "I will wait till I get to fight the real thing". I mean, come on. This is a war. You got the power to destroy everyone. Just sweep them all and then fight hashi one on one ffs. That and everyone's "I WANNA BE HOKAGE!!!" thing. It's almost comparable to FT's "Everyone's Jellal" and One Piece's "THAT NEW CHARACTER MUST BE SABO. BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SABO. ONE PIECE IS SABO AND SABO IS YOU SO SABO >>> ALL BECAUSE, HONESTLY, SABO!!!!".

And sorry Thomas!! I was gonna blog it and perhaps drop a VM to all my friends but...idk, I'll do that in a while! ;____;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I can never tell with all the negativity toward the Naruto series in this thread :C

It's all good dude :3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Madara is just a mental old guy, his evil plan seems like something cooked up to cure his boredom more than anything. Fighting with Hashirama is much more fun.

The Hokage thing is nothing like that. Sasuke obviously intends to change Konoha's philosophy from the inside. Kiba's was an overreaction and Sakura was joking.

This is for comedy, Sabo is just the fandom and Jellal is bad writing. 3 completely different things.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
Umm, okay, whatever you say, Lappy. Still doesn't change the fact that I dislike the direction the story has taken, though.

inorite? I'm gunna miss ya'll too ;;

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I thought you were hoping for a Naruto vs Sasuke showdown, that's much more likely now than it was just a couple of weeks ago, imo.

derozio

Years
I was hoping for it. But not a showdown over the title of hokage, no. I liked the story much better when Sasuke was actually a supposedly bad guy (Not saying I loved Psycho Sasuke, mind you). After all Sasuke did and how deep he had fallen down the pit of darkness it'd have been much more fun to see how Naruto'd go about bringing Sasuke back. I mean, Sasuke was pretty much considered irredeemable at a point by quite a lot of fans. Bringing him back to the good side was supposed to be Naruto's task; not Hashi's. It would've had a much bigger impact on me had Naruto succeeded on doing a supposedly impossible task like bringing Sasuke back somehow. Just dislike how the whole thing was handled, to be honest.

Doraemon will never end, though. Never.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It won't be for title of the Hokage though and I have no clue why people are saying Sasuke is 'good' now. I mean come on, moments after he switched sides Karin and Orochimaru were joking about how he stabbed both of them in the back. Revealing that he intends to lead the village then made me certain. His ideals and Naruto's will clash and they'll fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back