• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Forest Green

dragonshine

The Dragons Are Rebelling
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2012
Are the yellow sprites final? because I made some sprites intending on making my own hack but it wasnt working right

They 100% Custom PM Me If You Want To See Em :P

EDIT:
I Also Got A HeartGold/SoulSilver Templated Region Map n_n

Last edited:

Congratulations I Hate You

Used to be itman1234...
Years
  • Age 30
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 27, 2010
Well, I think you really should work on those maps. In those few screenies I saw a few tile errors, and just the maps don't look good. (sorry >.<). I'm not sure who has a guide on PC, but there a few mapping guides, to make them look better in general, I suggest you take a look at that.

The only other complaint is that the Cyndiquil backsprite is sliced =/ I'm not very good with that kind of thing, but I suggest using the original backsprite instead of that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Name: Chrunch
Trainertype: Cooltrainer
Pokemon: Tauros
Where: Wherever you want.
What does he/she look like?: Like a normal cooltrainer.

My entry reminds me of my Pokecommunity account.:cheeky:
Wonder how?

Anyway, good hack, looking forward to playing it!:)

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Notched eared pichu lookes so cute^____^
notched eared pikachu's backsprite lookes strange

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
Yeah the Cyndaquil Back sprite need some resizing it better to used a custom one

Back