• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that's what makes me unique

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • what are some things that you want to do with/fantasize about Pokémon that nobody else you've came across has ever wanted to do with Pokémon or it seems that nobody else wants to do that activity with a Pokémon? You can challenge someone if you want to do the activity they mentioned (quote their post and say "I wanted to do that")

mine, I dream of riding a Moltres for transportation (just look at my Avatar)... and I haven't heard of any other Moltres riders out there.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2014
    Never heard about someone else that wants a giant Masquerain to fly around with

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My favorite Latias... She is cute...lovely...smart...plus amazing, you think so...? Oh yes, she is stunning...kindly...love her! Hug her...when sleeping...warm and cuddly...spectacular...ravishing.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • My favorite Latias... She is cute...lovely...smart...plus amazing, you think so...? Oh yes, she is stunning...kindly...love her! Hug her...when sleeping...warm and cuddly...spectacular...ravishing.

Alright I read all that now where's my bike voucher. :D

I've always wondered how many Driftloons it would take to float my house, Up style.

Years
  • Okay, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'd love to roll a Voltorb or an Electrode down a giant hill, much like the one I live on. Maybe set up a bunch of massive bowling pins at the bottom and have it use Explosion on them, too. Seems more fun than regular bowling.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Okay, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'd love to roll a Voltorb or an Electrode down a giant hill, much like the one I live on. Maybe set up a bunch of massive bowling pins at the bottom and have it use Explosion on them, too. Seems more fun than regular bowling.

Haha, that would be hilarious. You'd have to be responsible for all damage caused by it, though. d:

Anyway, I always wanted to fly on small bird Pokémon like Pidgey. We're much bigger than them, so I wonder how they would be able to carry us? Aside from that, it'd be pretty cool to have Mr. Mime do some housework for me, too. That way, I could have more free time.

Back