• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tired of being made fun of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • I've come to my senses and realized that Pokemon is stupid when you're this old. I'm sick and tired of being ridiculed for my obsession so i've decided to enjoy myself in slowly attacking this forum. Who's with me? It'll be really fun! Oh and if you argue, you're banned.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    I've come to my senses and realized that Pokemon is stupid when you're this old. I'm sick and tired of being ridiculed for my obsession so i've decided to enjoy myself in slowly attacking this forum. Who's with me? It'll be really fun! Oh and if you argue, you're banned.

Andy... I'm rather Impressed Dude... It's almost like your... not Andy.. But sure :) Vivem O Andrew

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Thanx Dizzy ^_^ nah i'm just angry for wasting alot of time on Pokemon. Well I mean it was fun while it lasted but I think everyone's getting a little too obsessed. When PC is brought down you guys should go outside and play instead of sitting in front of your computer screen. I know some of you are probably steaming right now but relax, it's only a website. It's not your life or anything. So go outside have fun and stay away from drugs.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    -blinks- Uh...why do I have this strange feeling that's not Arcanine up there. He seems...different. -prepares to get booted- And anyway, I may be sick of being ridiculed but I'm NOT changing my ways of Pokemon. Andy's NOT right, c'mon guys let's NOT destroy this message board.

(Andy: Muhahaahahahaha)

HEY! Grrr....><; TAKE THAT!

POKEMON SHALL RULE!

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • asher_son_of_ash said:
    -blinks- Uh...why do I have this strange feeling that's not Arcanine up there. He seems...different. -prepares to get booted- And anyway, I may be sick of being ridiculed but I'm NOT changing my ways of Pokemon. Andy's NOT right, c'mon guys let's NOT destroy this message board.

(Andy: Muhahaahahahaha)

HEY! Grrr....><; TAKE THAT!

POKEMON SHALL RULE!
    Hmmmm....so you'll stick up for your silly obsession when the cost can be as great as permanent banification?

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • ????????? I agree with Arcanine about go outside and play, but when you cant you can go on the computer. Why should we get banned for aruguing. People can do what they wanna do, if they want to stay in front of the computer they can, but it is always good to stay fit, and go outside and shoot some hoops........which I am waiting to do......
    *sits by the window waiting for mom and dad to get home with a ball pump*

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • WERE And the ****** Did the real andy go?
    the andy I knew didnt say pokemon was stupid even If he was shocked to death!
    andy if thats you calm down!I just had my tonsles out and I cant run for 14 days so ehat am I to do?get on the puter duh!
    now you may ban me

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • That just shows everyone how well you know people over the internet. How else would this be anyone other than Andy? That's right, it's impossible unless I gave my pword to someone. Why would I do that? I didn't, it's stupid.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Im 11....ewwww......
    Im not a Pokemon nerd. I like to go play sports, and watch tv, and talk on the computer.
    Oh sorry..... I don't know why I said that. I bet you are still beautiful at 11 and I bet you already have friends if you go outside alot and are apparently not a pokemon nerd.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    flygonruler1 said:
    WERE And the ****** Did the real andy go?
    the andy I knew didnt say pokemon was stupid even If he was shocked to death!
    andy if thats you calm down!I just had my tonsles out and I cant run for 14 days so ehat am I to do?get on the puter duh!
    now you may ban me

X.X; Well...I don't know but look at the Announcements. Andy said something there might interest you.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    How old are you Pokegirl? You seem pretty sexy. Why are you wasting your time being a Pokemon nerd when you could be making lots of friends?

XD dude.... she's only 11...... anyways, i agree with you, andy. we are obssesed with pokemon. actually, i wanna go out right now, but my parents said that it too early. XD besides, i'm not really as into pokemon as i was when it first came out.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Alright I'll leave you guys alone for now but when Sean gets on I'm giving him my pword so he can do to this site what he will. I'm done here anyway. I'll miss all of you guys. Hope you all have great lives and that Sean doesn't tear up the place too badly. Bye! XD

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • andy...I have your Ip address and can easily get p-words its simple
    and thats not you! thats sean playing as arcanine!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • flygonruler1 said:
    andy...I have your Ip address and can easily get p-words its simple
    and thats not you! thats sean playing as arcanine!

Wrong Buddy :) It's been solved already ^_^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back