• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Subbed] Who will voice Guzma in the anime?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • I'm of the opinion that until Guzma is revealed to be making an appearance, it's not even worth speculating on who is going to voice him. That said, the names that have been mentioned are solid picks. Real shame is how long they waited to even reveal him, much less Plumeria's 15 seconds of fame back in Episode 104.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I feel its not too much out of the norm now for such a late arrival. N wasnt until after the league and Lysandre wasnt until right before the league. So Guzma is likely coming in at right about the same time.

As for voices I'm not well versed in japanese voice actors enough to realy have an idea although i do know daisuke ono's and i feel hes a solid choice.

Back