• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] I need help creating a new script

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2018
    Hey I'm new to pokecommunity and to rom hacking I started the video series from Anthroyd here on pokecommunity and I tried to replicate what he did in his basic scripting video but when I want to change the events number so I can add my new script this windows pop up

rvlyUJT.jpg

I managed to insert the event but it appears somewhere else and not in the place I set it and with a different mini

Suah8M4.jpg

any help you can give me guys? Thanks.

Dinisk

DinisK
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2019
    I do not understand scripts at all, however I worked a lot with hex, the fact is that these five lines starting with line $ is the address in ROM, and there are downloadable data, try to paste into the script, this address, usually it is mentioned in the script in the first If it's off topic, sorry

Back