• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

can i remove a set pokemon from party if i only have one at the time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2013
    i was wondering if there was a way to remove a set Pokémon from the trainer if he only has 1 Pokémon and if so keep the level its reached when it is returned.

for example.
    the trainer has received a bulbasaur he trained it to level 10,he comes across a criminal organization they steel bulbasuar, trainer then meets a professor who then gives him a selection of starter Pokémon. later on the trainer recovers the bulbasaur at the level the player trained it to.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    This is in the Pokémon Essentials section of the forum so it's obviously for the rmxp Pokémon Essentials starter kit

He just said it's made with Essentials... Being a little less cocky will get you more help by the way...

To remove a Pokémon, be it the last Pokémon or not, you can use:
    $Trainer.party.detele_at(0), to remove the last Pokémon, but you won't want to use this when there are wild or trainer battles around, it will cause an error...

But before you do this, set yourself a Variable: $game_variables[45] for example... And use this script...
    $game_variables[45]=$Trainer.party[0].

To recover the Pokémon later on... Use $Trainer.party[0]=$game_variables[45].

Simples.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2013
    Originally Posted byNickaloooseHe just said it's made with Essentials... Being a little less cocky will get you more help by the way...

$Trainer.party.detele_at(0), to remove the last Pokémon, but you won't want to use this when there are wild or trainer battles around, it will cause an error...

But before you do this, set yourself a Variable: $game_variables[45] for example... And use this script...

To recover the Pokémon later on... Use $Trainer.party[0]=$game_variables[45]

Thank you.
    and sorry about that I actually didn't mean the way it came across ill watch that in the futer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    He just said it's made with Essentials... Being a little less cocky will get you more help by the way...

To recover the Pokémon later on... Use $Trainer.party[0]=$game_variables[45].

Simples.

And if I want to eliminate all my team to do a special event?, for example, to fight against Mewtwo using only Mew

Then would it have to put this?
    $game_variables[45]=$Trainer.party[0]
    $game_variables[45]=$Trainer.party[1]
    $game_variables[45]=$Trainer.party[2]
    $game_variables[45]=$Trainer.party[3]
    $game_variables[45]=$Trainer.party[4]
    $game_variables[45]=$Trainer.party[5]

Later this?
    $Trainer.party.detele_at(0)
    $Trainer.party.detele_at(1)
    $Trainer.party.detele_at(2)
    $Trainer.party.detele_at(3)