• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Quick Links - 'Styles' 404

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Under the 'Quick Links' dropdown menu available in all themes(?) there is an option titled 'Styles' that I assume used to let members view a scroll-through compilation of the current forum styles. However, it seems as though that option is broken in a couple of, if not all, styles that it is present in.

I say 'present in' because it's not in all styles. I tested a few styles to see if it was functioning properly in any of them, those styles being Chromatic, Nimbasa's Shining Beauty, and Simple. It was broken in all of these styles, simply giving me a '404' error. Any reason why it is broken and if it might be fixed or trashed in the future? We have a couple of options for selecting styles already (a third wouldn't hurt, anyway!) so I'm just curious if there are plans for mending it.

Back