• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Second Comic: Soup!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • :3 *giggles* funny funny comic @@..
    you should warn people that it reads left to right though
    ._. and dont double post please..
    now.. onto the artwork :3....

you did a really great job for an idea, but i suggest you add a bit more shading to the comic ._.
    also, try not to put so many vibrant colours or complimentary colours.. ._. because then it looks all too bright
    like, the blue in the background is very vibrant but the purple is nicer
    ._. also, try not to make your lines so scratchy..
    and reduce the image size to make it less rigid..
    other than that, you did an awesome job :3
    very very cute comic :3

i enjoyed it a lot!!
    great work!!
    keep it up :3
    ~kura

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_o Please don't double post unless you're adding more art. It's unnecessary and it isn't allowed. (People probably aren't posting because the server has been down so much as of recent.)

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • Lightning: Sorry. I guess I thought I was at GFAQs or something. Shows that having little sleep thanks to schoolwork and work isn't good for your health. Again, sorry. X_X;

Kura: Warn that it reads form left to right.... oh, yeah... most people read mangas here, huh? I guess it should have been said that it's in a US style.

As for the blue... maybe the Sisko Island base could use a new paint job. I think I'll consider it for the next comic.

The problem with shading in the comic is that I still suck at shading. I'm working on it. XD

The lines being so scratchy... are because I didn't edit them, and because I'm a moron for not even seeing what's in front of me.

Reducing image size... hadn't thought of that.

Thanks for the tips.

Back