• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Netgear Software

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
When my mom got her router she used certain software that came with it to set it up, and now she lost the CD that had the software on it...yet ANOTHER lost CD...

PS it is a NetGear router

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
I think he's asking where he can get another CD or download the software needed for the router.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
Yea, I wanna open port 8000 on the router so my internet radio station would work...
If there is anybody that knows where I can get the software, it has to be Mac version

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
The best I can offer is to call the company or look up their webpage.

Can't link you to warez or cracks here.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
Let that be a lesson to backup every CD you get. It's legal to make 1 backup for yourself. I'v made a backup of all my CD's and use the backup instead of the original. I'v lost about 3 CD's that are worth around $40, so if I hadn't backed them up, woulda been a waste of money.

Back