• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Canada Day!!!

Years
  • Happy Canada Day!!!

I realized that I didn't know how to celebrate Canada Day, so I started out with a thread. And that's all I've got so far. In honour of our federation and diversity I declare:

"Go now and [celebrate] in what way seems best to you."

imaginary maple syrup flavoured and shaped cookies from Dare to the one who gets the reference!

Actually, those cookies are amazing. Go BBQ, parade, say thank you to our men and women in service, watch fireworks, break out the Canadian beer, wave some flags, sing O Canada (if you know the words), have some cake, and do all those Canadian things you do. Happy 147th Canada Day!!!

Happy Canada Day!!!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • canadia

so I don't know how to celebrate it either so I'll just go c+p Canada's Wikipedia page on here.

Spoiler:

There we go.

Last edited:

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Yay for us Canadians!!! ^_^

This is truly a magnificent day for us, we've reached our 146th as a country of freedom and federation~ (Screw the ****** government btw, go home Harper!!)

So Happy Canada day to all fellow Canadians in PC!! And to many more in the future! :D

"Oh Canada, Our home and native land...."

Back