• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What up?!?

Years
  • Hi YellowPages,

Welcome to the Pokemon Community.

Y'ou'll have found this is a very charming community where you can share your experiences and thoughts about pokemon.

Im a bit curious about your name, its reference of the book that list a lot of services?

Tell us more about you, where is your favorite pokemon, what do you like more of pokemon.

Here we have sub forums for a lot of things, for trade, for talk the anime, to talk the new pokemon x/y, to talk about the actual gen Black/white2, and even for the old games.

Have fun :)

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Your intro is so short, why not tell us more about yourself? Why did you come to PC? What exactly are you interested in? We have a ton of different sections for whatever your interested in. Be sure to check out the new X and Y forum dedicated to the new games being released in October! If your not into the gaming, we have an anime section as well as non-pokemon sections too.

If you need anything, ask! Hope to see you around the forums!

Years
  • Hey hey Yellowpages! Welcome to PokeCommunity. ^^ I'm also pretty curious about your username - why did you choose it?

But yeah.. there's not much we can really say here since your intro is really short. :( Tell us about yourself! Let us know what you enjoy about Pokemon and any other things you might like that are unrelated to the franchise. Do you like video games? Anime? Books? Do you go to school or work? Things like that would be super to know since we could get to know you more and see what we have in common. Would also make it easier for people to reply to your introduction thread. We know you're Scottish though, so that's a start! I'm Russian but I've been living in the US since I was 8 so I consider myself more American than anything since I was raised here.

But yeah, I'll give you some suggestions anyway! If you're looking to make some friends like other new users or old-time members, you can make some posts in the New Users' Hangout and discuss stuff with our members there. It's a chat thread where you can talk about pretty much anything. :) You should also check out our Pokemon discussions since there's lots of 'em! Can talk about the older games, anime, manga, cards, battle and trade, join clubs, and so forth. It's pretty cool that you already explored the Pokemon X & Y board; just remember to read the rules there before posting so you don't get lost.

Hope you'll find whatever it is you want to do here and enjoy the community! We're all quite friendly and willing to help out. If you have questions regarding the forum, just make a post in the Questions & Feedback section and we'll get back to you quickly. Orrrr you can private message a staff member!

Pleasure meeting you and see you around. :D

Years
  • Yeah, my intro was a bit short. (Sorry) My user name is my youtube channel name. It does refer to the phonebook as i wanted something different and random that people would remember :)

My favourite Pokemon is Metagross but i like lots more such as Blastoise and Arcanine. One of my favourite trainers is N due to him being so mysterious! Haha

I hope to get a 3DS soon so i can get the much anticipated 'X and Y' :)

Thank you for your replies and i look forward to being part of the community.

My real name is Sean :)

Years
  • I knewn it, its like the yellow section :)

Thats a good selection of pokemons, i remember when i see for the first time i did't believe that its a psychic pokemon, maybe the first pokemon psy resistant. And about Blastoise and Arcanine I remember Gary Oak have both of them.

So, welcome again Sean to the community I hope you have a lot of fun here.

Nakala Pri

Hey Yellow! Name is Rozu, I am also a huge lover of Pokemon. Enjoy PC, and if you ever need anything, leave a message on my page! Enjoy.

Adiou, from moi.

Back