• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
1.oh wow..DLMSZ is full of pervy brats

tumblr_lqkmagBdYb1qht847.gif

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

1pissu and Naruto have been pretty linear. Yes Oda could have thrown all the plot arcs together but that would meant some of the best stuff would have been left out, imo.

Bleach had that rinse and reuse philosophy but is actually being tied together pretty well right now. His powerlevel makes sense now.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Y'know, the more I see stuff like this:
Spoiler:

The more I get disappointed in myself, and impressed by others. I mean, that video was merely a fan-created video of a game series...but it presents the personality in the characters that could be portrayed in the entirety of an anime and...well...it's fanmade and is pretty high quality.

I mean, as an aspiring game designer, these sort of things aspire me, but the dedication that those types of things astound me. I don't think I could have the dedication for that sort of thing, which is why all these ideas I have feel like colossal mountains that I probably can't climb. Heck, the creator of that series is pretty multi-talented, creating fun games and some of the best music I've ever heard of in a video game. And he created them alone. A bunch of these "great products" have been done alone, but when I start to immerse myself in creating something, it's just overwhelming. The concept of dedication is so simple, but if feels as if it's so far out of my grasp...like how I should be writing when instead I come to FG and talk to you guys (not that that's a bad thing).

...It's not really relevant to anything, just felt like sharing that. Resume the count.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Wait wait wait, so you're saying the guy who did the video above makes games too? And he did the music as well? Now that's some sugoi talent. :O And not to forget, the animation in that video was actually better than the ****ty animation we're getting in shows like One Piece these days. :/ Animation was actually freakin' awesome!

I'm an aspiring game developer too, btw. /useless information

Oh and wasn't this Bleach's last arc? Sure about Naruto but not about Bleach. One Piece has...like 10 more years ahead.

Also, I wish they'd drop the weekly thing and do the anime in seasons. Like Gintama. Animation in Gintama is BA. NOT good in One Piece. :< Plus, if they do it seasonally then we'll probably have better pacing too.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I'm an aspiring game developer too... though lately I've been playing games more often than developing them. XD you can blame The Last of Us for being better than Fire Emblem.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I got one from San (Princess Mononoke :') ). Then again, my source is typing "Uta no Prins-sama gif" in the google image search bar and find the perfect gif

Ren-Jing-ji-uta-no-prince-sama-34553660-500-281.gif

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I find gifs on tumblr. Best place, generally. The one from my signature's from there as well. I made my own avatar, though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back