• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I can trade now if you want. I was wondering, which event did you want, and could you clone it and trade a copy back?

By the way, my friend code is 1378 5286 5810

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry, it was a Gather More Pokémon Skitty, Lotad, Seedot, or Sableye (or all four if you want) for a 10JAHRE Suicune. Here is the post andhere is the event the Pokemon are from.

Ok use my black fc and if I message you later (cause I need to verify) I had one of my suicunes come up as a hack if this is the one you will need to toss it and ask for another please.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
Ok use my black fc and if I message you later (cause I need to verify) I had one of my suicunes come up as a hack if this is the one you will need to toss it and ask for another please.

Ok. And do you want all four, and can you clone and give back a copy of the ones you want?

Back