• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dishonoured

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Is anyone else going to get Dishonoured? It looks like a really good game and I pre-ordered it. All the powers look so cool and I think this may just be another breakthrough for Bethesda and all of their awesome games :p

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
The developer is actually Arkane Studios (Bethesda (with both companies being owned by ZeniMax Media) being the publisher), the makers of Dark Messiah to which this game seems very similar, so the concept is not actually as novel as everyone might think. I first heard of Dishonored many years ago, probably before ZeniMax acquired Arkane. I didn't take any real interest at the time, but as I did enjoy Dark Messiah I may well get it at the same time I get Pokémon Black 2.

Last edited:
Years
I have it pre-ordered, but I don't plan on buying it any time soon. I would've canceled it by now, but I lost my receipt >_>;;

I only have a PS3 and a PC that can just barely manage to play Oblivion and Fallout 3, and after what happened with Skyrim, I don't plan on buying anything with Bethesda's name on it for the PS3 again, at least not as soon as it's released.

Tranca

Monolith
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
I have it pre-ordered, but I don't plan on buying it any time soon. I would've canceled it by now, but I lost my receipt >_>;;

I only have a PS3 and a PC that can just barely manage to play Oblivion and Fallout 3, and after what happened with Skyrim, I don't plan on buying anything with Bethesda's name on it for the PS3 again, at least not as soon as it's released.
What "happened with Skyrim"?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm getting it based solely on the fact I like the dudes mask..

Mask is awesome, yup.

I read the article in Game Informer on the game, and I must say, it's pretty awesome. The fact that it's not linear makes it even better. Add the fact that it's a game based on revenge and you've won me over. I'd be buying it now, if it weren't for the fact that I just got Resident Evil 6, so yeah. D=

Back