• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reason why OAV4GL was closed? (Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I'm not going to dispute it, really I'm not. Trust me on this. It's true I'm ****** off about another one of my fanfiction being forced closed (that's right, this is not the first time it's happened) but I know not to whine and argue.

It's just that... the mods on there didn't really give a specific reason why it was closed.

All I'm asking... is a SPECIFIC reason why it was closed, and what rule did I violate?

If someone, particularly the mod that closed my fanfiction, could help me out here, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Um,...you already had an explanation given to you:

Careful With That Axe said:
It's hilarious how you attack us before we even come and critique, and evade your duties as the writer with silly excuses and search engine references-- The plot is weak, weak in terms of tangibility and conceptuality. Please don't tell me that's all you got... The title itself is dull. The dialogue is monotone, ordinary and too casual... In other words, boring. Very little plot development took place and descriptions are fixed in and unnatural to me. Punctuation is horrible.

ACC's points are strong too.

To sum it up simply and bluntly, it was turning out to be garbage.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Yeah, you were given a specific reason.

Read the fanfiction rules, and the fanfiction writing guides here. They will help you a LOT if you bother to take to them seriously.

Years
Thanks Pekoni & dp786.

Again, just in case!

It's hilarious how you attack us before we even come and critique, and evade your duties as the writer with silly excuses and search engine references-- The plot is weak, weak in terms of tangibility and conceptuality. Please don't tell me that's all you got... The title itself is dull. The dialogue is monotone, ordinary and too casual... In other words, boring. Very little plot development took place and descriptions are fixed in and unnatural to me. Punctuation is horrible.

ACC's points are strong too.

This is now closed as it doesn't meet the standards of PC's writing sections.
closed

P.S. Swearing only shows your lack of vocabulary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back