• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Early Stages/Idea/Concept]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legends of Arceus [REDUX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • My last thread here ended a bit abruptly because I didn't have the proper tiles. Well, with a small bit of work already done (graphically), I present to you...

POKÉMON: LEGENDS OF ARCEUS

Author: Final Destination
    Engine used: RMXP
    Version: It's in it's beginning stages.

Before I continue, please read what's in the below spoiler!
    Spoiler:

Thank you.

:t001:Plot:t001:
    There's a story behind everything
    You are a Charmander living in the small village of Pokémon Village. Unlike most heroes that you've heard of, who were just humans in Pokémon costume, you are not a hero. Nor have you ever been a human. Pokémon Village is in the Lowmina Region, which has always been peaceful and free of humans. However, in ancient times, it wasn't always like that. A powerful army formed back then, and anyone who got in their way was killed. Their actions split up the region, and as they collected the 16 Plates, humans and Pokémon fought, humans and humans fought, and Pokémon and Pokémon fought each other. Arceus, deeply upset with the latest conflicts, decided to purge the humans for Lowmina, as that wasn't the first time an evil team or army tried to use Arceus for their own needs. To do such a thing, it would need to become the Rainbow Arceus, also known as the Primal Arceus. As Arceus predicted, said army came to the Beginning Shrine and approached it. No one knows what happened next, but the old Pokemon called it "the second coming of Primal Lord Arceus".

In modern times, an Alakazam, who is the region's wisest Pokémon, has sent an Abra to collect Nectar that hasn't been made into sweet sweet honey from the Forest of Hope. After the Abra doesn't come back, Alakazam, who is weak to Bug types, asks Charmander and his long time friend Squirtle to go and find Abra for him. When they find a green solid plate and bring it to Alakazam, Squirtle and Charmander must become an exploration team and go around Lowmina to collect the other plates before a band of three evil Pokemon, Team Slashers do. Along the way, you will befriend other Pokémon that will help you. Will Slashers succeed or will you stop the 3rd coming of Primal Arceus?

:t004:Features:t004:
    What sets this game apart from others? Huh? HUH?!

• Travel around the region of Lowmina! Along the way you will recruit new Pokémon.
    • Uses a different battle system than the regular games
    • Recruit wild Pokémon that's not automatically put in your party, more on that later. ;D
    • Pixel movement, Diagonal movement, Caterpillar
    • Doesn't use the Pokémon Essentials Starter Kit!
    :t007:The region of Lowmina!:t007:
    Where do I live, where do they live, etc.

{insert regional map here}​

• Pokémon Village
    • Forest of Hope
    • Plain Plains
    • Grand Factory
    • Arctic Lake
    • Icefall Cave
    • The Seas
    • Magma Pillar
    • Magma Volcano
    • Raiden Swamp
    • Raiden Mountain
    • Great Abyss
    • Tempest Shrine
    • Tempest Kingdom
    • Mt. Quake
    • Quake Cave
    • Mt. Quake Peak
    • Tower of Eternal Nightmare
    • Beginning Shrine
    • Temporal and Spacial Shrine

:t152:Help Wanted:t152:
    Be part of a project
    This is what I need right now:
    Spoiler:

:t155:Screenshots:t155:
    Proof of a new beginning
    Spoiler:

:t158:Final Team:158:
    8 different Pokemon of 8 different types and later, the other 9 will join you. Which ones will join you?
    Spoiler:

Production Team:
    Me ~ Mapping, Spriting, Eventing, etc.
    {Your name here}

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Closing this as per request of the owner. They have lost their files sadly.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back