• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Evolutions pack w/Blank Card!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2012
    So I bought this sometime of this year i think.. or last... But it caught my attention at a target store since I saw a blank card! and in my opinion that's unheard of!!! Selling a product and they managed to slip this out the factory!?!?!? so I looked around to see if there was anymore, but nothing! So I took my chances and bought it! But anyways! has anyone ever seen this before? and what value would this pack be worth?

Years
  • Printings like that have happened before, but its usually holofoil cards that have the botched printing. I honestly have no idea whether that pack would be worth less or more than an unopened pack with the proper printing. There's probably someone out there who'll buy it for more than its worth.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Wow. 96 bucks already. Not half bad for a 4-10 dollar pack of cards.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Well someone appears to want it that bad.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2012
    well cant really complain if someone wants something.. anyone would pay anything if they have a desire to own it.

Back