• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I leave PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
  • Well. I think I miht be getting a little low and feeling bad for myself. But I was woundering. I had a lot of fun with ya all. But. No one really notice's me. I admire Lightning Kayleigh and a bunch of friends here.But no one cares about me. Should I leave pc???Please tell me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • no...you shouldn't leave PC just because you feel unwanted...

If that's the way it works, I wouldv'e been gone after my first five months here XP

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • first of all... asking PC to judge if you should leave PC is extremely stupid... it's like asking your spouse "Can I marry someone else"... the answer of course is "no" so... why ask ^_^;

I never got to know you that well due to personality difference like me with MANY OTHER PEOPLE, so I don't know what's the hindering factor within PC that's making you feel this way... but if it's the moderator test result related, that'll be foolish as there's nothing special between mods, smods, preator and admins compare to "normal" members. We're all human, and each of us makes up an equal portion of PC. Just because someone's position is higher or more post count, that doesn't mean one member is more important and valuable in PC (that's why i hate that MOTM valuable question). One title and some color change in name won't do anything really...

However if it's a certain person or the atmosphere within PC that's repelling you from PC, then either do something with those people/situations. Tell them to a staff member/close friend in PC and see how they can help you (like telling them to your friend Lightning and Kayleigh will be a good start already).

To be honest... no one should say rather you should stay in PC or not. We are all selfish human beings and we want others to act in our favor. So whatever answer we give, it may not be really what's best for you... you should decide for yourself.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Hmm.I know. but see. Offlibne I'm known as the guy thats always the popular omne. And funny. Always in the midle of things. On pc I'm not. It's weird!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • lol I live my reputation and my name in both worlds... I'm exactly the same ^_^;

I never understood popularity so I don't know the pain of not having it suddenly... But it's not like it's vital for you or something compare to O2 and H2O. So don't feel too bad without it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You mentioned that no one cares about you, but that's not true. A lot of us are busy, and don't have time to talk to everyone, but I definately don't think that people are deliberately ignoring you. You're a great member for the community; you don't really SPAM, plus you've already got 1,660 posts. ^_^ That's very good for someone who just joined not too long ago. But, if you still feel left out then leaving is your decision, but I really don't think you should. Even if you can't be active right now, as long as you stick with us then your post count doesn't matter. ;P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, it's entirely up to you, but it just takes time to be noticed.i mean, when I was new, no one even knew I was around, but with time and not giving up, this is where I am standing now

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • don't turn into another Dizzy PK...eesh

I mean, everyone KNOWS who you are, but just because no one kisses your feet doesn't mean your not respected. The first while that I was in PC, no one had a friggin CLUE who I was, but I became friends with good people (syrus, kennyc) and bam it got better...

give it time and never ask for pity...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Why do you have to use my name in this? Everyone always has something bad to say about me. Punkie dont leave, I'll leave for you, Since I'm already a prick..

sdp

raver
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    Well. I think I miht be getting a little low and feeling bad for myself. But I was woundering. I had a lot of fun with ya all. But. No one really notice's me. I admire Lightning Kayleigh and a bunch of friends here.But no one cares about me. Should I leave pc???Please tell me.
    Leave, no one cares about you.

sdp

raver
    Years
  • I'm not a newbie, and i'm sorry if i find threads that have "attention *****" written all over it annoying.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Not cool or funny sdp.

Dont leave PK your an awesome member! and i joined in July and it took till almost October before i started being noticed and stuff, just gotta give it some time! ^ ^

[Edit] sdp why do you go in this thread if your just gonna post negative comments?

sdp

raver
    Years
  • Like i posted before you, I really dislike threads of people "I'm gonna leave!!11" everytime they feel they don't get the attention. If people didn't do it every month just to get people to say "don't leave" and they don't leave i wouldn't be so harsh.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • sdp said:
    Like i posted before you, I really dislike threads of people "I'm gonna leave!!11" everytime they feel they don't get the attention. If people didn't do it every month just to get people to say "don't leave" and they don't leave i wouldn't be so harsh.
    Its called editing, and PK just doesnt feel like he fits in or somethin, so just dont go sayin "No one cares about PK" okay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back