• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Killer's Gallery

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
even more derguns are out

Spoiler:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
so I received a set of pigma micron pens from one of my friends in US. Thanks for him , I able to draw some different line artwork that makes things more beautiful!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
no more derguns i guess? Lets make something different, I just bought some skins in Warframe and Nyx Carnifex was such a b00ty, so here it is. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Its been , a year and 8 months after my first drawing came out to post at this very pokecommunity forum. I mean, its quite early to talk about something before my 2-year aniversary in this thread but it feels so dead when theres no more people talking about my drawing after Nina's comment weeks ago.

But I shift my posting to the Deviantart, quite a large community of artist huh! The feedbacks are very good, and I do get some llama badges and joined some groups and discord channel as well.

Still, I do thanks to you all for giving all the best feedbacks and comments for motivating me to draw more and discover more about drawings! Without your support, it would be very hard for me to make my drawings here. ^-^

Yes_You_cahn.png

Anyways, here's my recent dragon drawing here, enjoy!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Killer, I, as well as many others, remember when you first started posting in the Art Studio. I think you should be very proud of how far you've come and how much you've accomplished. You've developed so much as an artist, and really come into your own style. I still think you should branch out and draw more than just dragons and play with color more - but you've grown into such a well rounded illustrator.

Well done Killer. Looking forward to seeing more from you. :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Killer, I, as well as many others, remember when you first started posting in the Art Studio. I think you should be very proud of how far you've come and how much you've accomplished. You've developed so much as an artist, and really come into your own style. I still think you should branch out and draw more than just dragons and play with color more - but you've grown into such a well rounded illustrator.

Well done Killer. Looking forward to seeing more from you. :)

Well, I always learn and draw more as the time goes on but thanks for the compliment. Anyways here is my next new artwork, enjoy!

coloured_dragon_by_killer150-dbownem.jpg

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
So, It's been really long time since my very last post and I decide to revive this thread back and post my artworks again. Yes, i changed my nick as tofu just to clarify the signs.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Killer!! Welcome back! Your improvements have been absolutely astounding! You should be extremely proud of yourself, you've come such a long was since all those years ago! :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Thank you! I have been learning back to draw again last June after 2 years gap. It's been not so long journey for me to keep learning and practicing, but thanks to amount of research studies I able to learn more about human anatomy , paining colors and more.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
im back
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler: