• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1adam9's Shiny pokemart

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    I'm very interested in your shiny trevenant, goodra, furfrou, aegislash, greninja, both of your vivillions, and your carbink. Most of these are perfect and are shiny so i can offer:
    Kyogre (Modest)
    Medicham (Adament) (Pure Power)
    Tornadus (Naive)
    Klinklang (Adament)
    Whiscash (Quiet) (Oblivious)
    Ampharos (Calm) (Static with heal bell)
    Camerupt (Brave) (Solid Rock)
    Milotic (Modest) (Marvel Scale)
    Braviary (Adament) Sheer Force
    Thunderus (Modest)
    Banette (Brave) (Insomnia)

I unfortunately don't know for an absolute sure yet if some have all perfect iv's but usually they have 4-6 perfect iv's just message me in the ones you are interested in and i can double check (pretty sure they are all good though)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'm interested in your furfrou. I can trade a 6 IV adamant shiny honedge. PM please if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    I'm interested in your shiny darkrai, shiny togekiss, and shiny Delphox. I don't have the two pokes that you are looking for but I have a variety of shinys just take a look at my shop and let me know what you may want

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I am looking for a shiny gengar, hunter, gastly. I will trade shiny charizard or shiny greninja for a it !!! i have more shinys to trade.

Friend code 4871 5265 4405

Back