• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well Ziggy Played... Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2021
    Hello everyone! A bit of an odd story with this one. See, I made this account forever ago to get ahold of a Rom hack or two. In recent light, I ended up discovering False Swipe Gaming, been watching that quietly for a while, and have been looking into many Gen 3 playthroughs of the original games and hacks. I eventually just decided "Hey, I'll work on making my own" after getting a bunch of ideas from the positive and negatives of the ones I had seen. I've always had a huge love for the games, I grew up on Gen 3 and 4, starting with Leaf Green and Colosseum, but I respect Gen 5 and 6 from what I have seen. Hope I become a decent contributor around some part of this community and I might have a bit of fun in the world of Rom Hacking.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2021
    BASICALLY people around here know me as the biggest David Bowie fan ever. Back from 2015-2017 most of my avatars on this site were Bowie. My signatures were Bowie. I introduced TONS of users here to Bowie. So if you're tellin' me you went and named yourself AFTER Bowie, then you are a good user and I appreciate you.

That makes you twice as cool then when I looked into you. While I am not nearly as big of a stan as I was when I made this account, I still would put him at the top of my artists and albums of all time (The latter with Aladdin Sane). I own a lot of Bowie stuff actually, and even go as far as to own a copy of Moonage Daydream, his autobiography. I don't regularly listen to him as much since I have been picking up more on other genres that Bowie was not involved in, (Namely Darkwave and Goth Rock) but coming back to this site gave me an excuse to listen to Aladdin Sane, The Man Who Sold the World, and Live at Santa Monica 72 another 5 times. So in that sense, I appreciate y'all as well!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! I'm PC's dedicated and certified second biggest David Bowie fan! Not quite as fanatic as Achromatic - but a long time listener from back in the day. I attribute a lot of my personal successes to Bowie. It's a long story, but that man was my hero.

Anyway, welcome to PC! I have a feeling you're going to fit in perfectly here. Drop me a VM if you ever wanna chat! :)

Years
  • PC is a good place and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for in that regard. =) Heyo and welcome Ziggy! So you've not played the recent games and only tried out older gens? What about gens I and II?

Back