• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

ShinyHaxerous

BlueDialga
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    Hey Peeps I am ShinyHaxerous or just call me Larry.

I am a ambitious guy who loves gaming especially Pokemon. I have been playing Pokemon since heart-gold came out.I am not into Rom hacking i just started thanks to my friend and partner PokémonShinySilver. I hope we can all get along and stuff.

Peace, :)

ShinyHaxerous

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Hey Larry, glad to see that you have joined! Welcome to the forums of PokéCommunity, a place where many Pokémon fans and alike come to this place.

First off, would you like to meet some new people here on the forum? The New Users' Hangout forum is a place where you can meet many other people here on the forum and get to know each other.

Be sure to check out the forum wide guidelines, as this can help you to know what isn't allowed on here. And if you're wondering about something on the forum, you can check the FAQ, and if you have any questions... you can simply ask any Staff Member or post in the PokéCommunity Questions & Feedback forum.

I hope you'll enjoy this place as much as everyone else does. ^^

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
    Years
  • Hey there! I'm AmericanWonderland, but you can just call me Josh. It's nice to meet you! I'm a new member as well, I just joined this morning. But if you want to talk and stuff we should totally be friends! ^u^

ShinyHaxerous

BlueDialga
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    Hey there! I'm AmericanWonderland, but you can just call me Josh. It's nice to meet you! I'm a new member as well, I just joined this morning. But if you want to talk and stuff we should totally be friends! ^u^

Hi There And we could be friends and talk a bit

Hello Larry! I'm new as well! :t149:

Hi there Good to meet you Dragooncroft :D

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Larry!

Welcome to PC!

I'm glad you're an avid lover of the series although you technically just recently started getting into it. x) That's always awesome to hear! How did you like HeartGold?

Also, since you said you were into ROM hacking and stuff, the emulation forum is probably a place you'll be visiting often. xD PC is very well known for its ROM hacking community and there are so, so, so many good player-made hacks out there for you to try out!

Is HeartGold the only game you've played, or have you played any others? :P I'd love to know!

Enjoy yourself here! See you around!

Back