• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Should Brock Marry?

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
Well sense Brock has a ton of girlfriends and he cannot decide which to choose maybe we should choose 1 for him!

Well I think Erika & Brock are a Great Couple!

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yes, Erika never seemed to mind him that much! :P
I think that if only that blue-haired girl that liked him temporarily (I can't remember her name! x_X) had layed offa James, then they would've made a cute couple! ^_^ Too bad he got to where he didn't like her that much though.
And also, that crazy Officer Jenny on the episode where Ash's egg (Phanpy) got stolen was a pretty good match for him, lol.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
I tghink suzi, as she so sweet and she met up with brock again! I thought that was nice of her even if she did take vulpix :'(

Though Dakota somethinmg happened with Prof Ivy, and still don't know what!!! so how?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
ash_misty4ever said:
lol u mean tamaku? well she really didnt like him she just wanted to marry!

i think suzy, or nurse joy would make a cute couple
Yeah, I guess so... Lol. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I also think that he would've gone well with Melony/Melanie. (The girl that gave Ash his Bulbasaur) She cared enough to want him to continue on his journey, and so far she was the only girl that I've seen that Brock actually didn't want to know that he liked her. He kept whacking Misty and blushing every time she made a comment, lol. ^_^ That's got to be a sign that he truly cared for her, but was too shy to admit it.

Back