• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Missing Badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2014
    So yeah, I was playing the hack Pokémon: Dark Rising and I've been doing that for about 4 days now. And i've caught about 12 legendaries and I have lots of level 100's and I think that I've almost completed the game. However, I just realized that I never got the badge that I need for flying. So I'm stuck surfing around at Millennium City and I can progress since I can't go to where I need to go without flying *sigh*. Does anyone know if I can get away from here without flying or do I have to start from the beginning?

I'm sorry if this is not "Off-Topic" but I hope it doesn't matter.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Unfortunately, it does matter. This sort of question should be asked in the hack's personal thread, located in Emulation & ROM Hacking, not in this section devoted to all things but Pokemon.

-locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back