• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tok?mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
Years
  • This is a game called Tok?mon. It is kind of related to Pok?mon but it is different. I thought of this when I was taking a shower... I don't think you should've heard that but....

This game takes place in a town called Murraw Town. You get to choose between a boy/girl. One day you are lost in the woods when a shadowy figure appears before you. You will have to figure out the rest of the intro... I don't have any pictures because I just thought of it. But I will get you a demo and some pics as soon as possible...

Oh and if someone will help me with a CBS.
    Please give comments...

THANX -bu_doko-

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Oh, don't waste our time. You and I both know this is already going nowhere fast.

Yeah, maybe that was a little cynical, but with so many unfinished projects going around, I can't perceive this as actually going somewhere.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Sorry, but you haven't even started this game yet. There was no need to make a thread about it. The rules clearly state that you must have a story and at least one in game screenshot in your opening post. Make a new thread when you have enough work done to show us.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back