• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Blazekiller644

My favorite pokemon-YOUR MOM!
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 7, 2014
It wont let me go in a bigger screen then lick 2x2 about is their away to make it bigger?

PinkCatDragon

The 17 year old programer. Now byte off
Years
The reason it's not working for your android thing is because this game is not a hack. It's a game that runs strictly on windows which uses an script engine that is similar to Pokemon; basically it's its own game that you play on your computer.
My IRGSS runs on mono. for linux, mac and windows. It is still a working prograss
If mono works on android it could run it

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I love your game I finally finished it I just have a question is Rams Slam being worked on I don't want to know the release date or anything just if it's still on thanks.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 7, 2015
Well I just read through some posts and people say there are glitches...I hope I don't get them when I play

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
Hey dude, nice game, looks sweet, but why is the game screen so small? just wondering, i have to lean really close to see what's going on.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
go into seting and increase screen size and then click alt + enter for full screen

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
Where can I download this? It looks good and want something new to play. The emulator I have is gba4ios. Also do you think in an update there would be Gen. 6 Pokemon? (I.e. Froakie, Chespin, Fenniken.)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 28, 2017
I'll try this.. just one question, Do I need to install the original Pokemon Raptor first before I install Pokemon Raptor EX for it to work smoothly?

and whats up with the multiple Title Screens? does that affect the game in any way?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Hi guys, maybe it's somewhere in the subject, but i'm a little lazy to read everything so ^^

Anyone of you know where could i find Mew ?

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
This is my second favourite hack, second because I can't customise the controller options fully :P

Great work though, the story is very engaging and the game plays amazingly throughout!

Years
Ive taken Chimchar as starter,when I Hit my enemy,I shout:Take this Fireball your Sucker!(It combines with Ember),but there's a bug: sometimes when i'm running the game crashes and an error message appears,but it vanish too fast and I can't read it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
I know i sound like an idiot but is it gba ds or for pc? It looks ds. Perhaps hack of a gba. But then the net sat online pc game

Back