• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2005
    Hi i'm Shiny Milotic ( If you were wondering why I have that usrename, I would literally jump out of my skin if I had one or saw one.)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcome.Post a lot and have a great time and follow the rules and read the FAQ.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokeCommunity Shiny Milotic! ^____^ My name is Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^o^ Please read over the rules if you haven't and be sure to have lots of fun! =D You are welcome to PM me if you have any questions; I'll be happy to help. ^_~

~Kelsey

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 5, 2005
    Welcome Shiny Milotic. PM if you need help or wannna be friends ;)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hiya~! ^_____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ See ya around~!

~Karli

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I take it you're obsessed with Shiny Milotics? Welcome to PC, I'm Lashyina. Please read the rules and respect the mods/admins. Hope you have a very nice stay and make lots of friends. PM me to be friends or if you need help. Good luck and I will see you around soon. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Shiny Milotic said:
    Hi i'm Shiny Milotic ( If you were wondering why I have that usrename, I would literally jump out of my skin if I had one or saw one.)
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Shiny Milotic said:
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Shiny Milotic! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hey Shiny Milotic, welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay here, abide by the rules and post lots.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Hello SHiny Milotic! Welcome to PC! I know what you mean, I would do the same thing if i had a Shiny Mew .... have a heart attack 8D!

Hope you have fun here ^^

-SM

Back