• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+Pokéma (PG-13) [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'll maybe start tomorrow then. My break from studying today has been too long already...

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Thank you for the compliment. (At least I viewed it as one, I was correct right?)

And I talked about him going to lavender town, so could my opening post be more of a what I did there till the meeting?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • @Sandeon, you don't even have to make it to Lavender in the opening post. If you think it'll take you a while to get there, talk about travelling, and if you get there before everyone else, talk about the forming crowd or something. Janin won't show up until everyone reaches Lavender so take your time :B

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Seems like several people are in Saffron somewhere. Ariadne is pretty close to Lavender on the eastern coast, or at least in height of Vermilion. js ^^

Kon~

Years
  • I think the Saffron thing is a coincidence, though a pretty convenient one at that. Lett was in Saffron because that's where she lived before self-exiling, and Echidna was in Saffron because of the Magnet Train.

*points out unrelated storylines, then runs off to huggle with her newly-evolved Reuniclus*

EDIT: >mfw I spend a long time writing out a post in the RP, I'm switching between tabs while I'm working, I switch back to the RP tab and press backspace to delete a mistake... and because I'm not clicked into the textbox, I go back a page instead and lose what I was writing.

I'm gonna go sleep. maybe I'll post something tomorrow but that post... gah.
    *cries into Reuniclus's arms*

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • EDIT: >mfw I spend a long time writing out a post in the RP, I'm switching between tabs while I'm working, I switch back to the RP tab and press backspace to delete a mistake... and because I'm not clicked into the textbox, I go back a page instead and lose what I was writing.

I recommend pressing 'Ctrl A' every once in a while to highlight all of your work, and then click Copy. It words as a make-shift way to save what you've been doing so far, and works especially well if you happen to be using the text-boxed below for any posting. I prefer to use Open Office myself, since you can then save your work, but it's up to you.

Kon~

Years
  • I recommend pressing 'Ctrl A' every once in a while to highlight all of your work, and then click Copy. It words as a make-shift way to save what you've been doing so far, and works especially well if you happen to be using the text-boxed below for any posting. I prefer to use Open Office myself, since you can then save your work, but it's up to you.

I usually do, but I got into the flow for this one post, so I didn't stop writing until I was stuck for an idea and made one tiny tab switch that caused my downfall...

*re-enacts event with overly-dramatic interpretive dance*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I probably won't post until people get closer to Lavender, since I'm almost there :P

TheOracle

The Forteller
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Name: Jezebel Disrayli
    Pokéma: Zoroark. He has long, red hair with black tips. He keeps it tied up with a large sea-foam colored bead. He has large ears that he tends to keep down for reasons that only he seems to truly know. His eyes are a light-aqua color. However, when angered, the whites of his eyes will turn red and his irises will glow. He will also gain sharp, blood-colored claws. Because of his Pokéma he is rather good at mimicking others. He can change his voice to sound perfectly like someone else. Jezebel also has red markings at the corner of his eyes and mouth.

Personality:
    Jezebel seems like he would be a mean guy but he is actually rather kind, though really quiet and kind of shy. He is very primal and instinctual at times, usually preferring to lick his injuries, rather than bandage them. He isn't the type to rush into a fight, unless there is a cause for it. If something he treasures in in danger then he would fight to protect it, even going so far as to put his life in danger to protect it.

He tends to seem rather sad, whether he actually is or not. It's just the way he is. Jezebel isn't easily angered but when he is then he has the habit of going berserk. He usually calms down after a while but he's deathly afraid of one day loosing control of himself and then never regaining that control.

History: Jezebel was born and raised within the Lostlorn Forest in the Unova region. It was a beautiful and hidden place that provided great protection for him and his family. However, it wasn't as well hidden as his family had originally thought. One day, at around dawn, a fire was lit in the forest and it spread quickly. It was the regular humans that started the fire, believing that so-called 'demons' lived there. Jezebel and his family had never done anything wrong. In the panic and fear he was separated from his family. It wouldn't be until later that he would realize that he wouldn't see his family again.

The fire raged on for days, and days turned to weeks, but Jezebel somehow made it through. After the last trace of the fire had died out Jezebel began to wander around the scorched wasteland, searching for any signs of life and, above all, his family. No one. He found no one, even though he searched for about 3 days. Jezebel eventually moved on but it was tough for him but adjusting to being utterly along was almost tougher for him.

He began to travel around the world, visiting various regions. However, he didn't meet anyone with whom he could open up to. He wanted to get to know people but he felt that he just couldn't and that everyone around him would hate him.

Appearance: Jezebel is rather slim, even by normal standards. He usually dresses in loose clothes but he makes sure that they're able to stay on during a fight but also that they allow him free range of motion. His odd hair attracts a lot of attention but it's his natural hair color. When he tells someone that they immediately doubt him. That's what he gets for talking to normal humans, though. Jezebel pretty much looks the same in either of his forms, however, he loses the animal-like features in his human form. They only things that don't change are his hair and the color of his eyes.

RP Sample:

Jezebel looked around at the people who passed by him. He could hear their breathing, even their heartbeats. He had sensitive ears and could hear much better than the humans who passed him now. Jezebel appeared to be fully human right now because he was completely calm and in control of himself. He soon stood and headed for the gates of the town.

He would leave to head back into the forests that surrounded the town. He felt far more comfortable out there than he did in a town or city. A grudge against the humans who had burnt down his original home was what prevented him from trying to get close to any human at all. Kids would often go up to him and ask to touch his hair. He would allow it but he still didn't like people all that much.

He took in the scent of the forest when he arrived there, smiling a small smile. The first time in many weeks that he had done so. The forests of this region were always so beautiful, so green, so alive. He leaped into a tree and sat upon one of it's large branches to relax and breathe in the clean air.

TheOracle

The Forteller
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Really? I did read the first post but I guess that slipped by me. Sorry.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, I'm in the middle of Lavender now, so xD come on you guys.

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
  • I'm sorry, I'm very new to role-playing, and I'm pretty sure by what I've been reading you are full up at the moment, but if I keep up on the story can I be placed on reserve?

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • I'm sorry to inform you all that I'll have to withdraw from this Roleplay, and all roleplay's that I am currently in on this site actually. Things at home have been far too busy lately and I fear that I will not be able to keep up with the rest of you. Sorry if this causes any problems with anything you had planned, and you are free to do with my characters as you see fit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back