• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary / event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
Could I get a Shaymin please. Its the last pokemon I need to complete the dex. I could also use Charizardite x and Mewtwonite y. I can offer Darkrai or Phiones, but not much else. My WFC: 5215-0458-2933

Last edited:
Years
Hey. If you don't mind, I would like to have a Shaymin, Genesect, and Blazikenite. I can offer a non-shiny Kyogre. I don't know what else you would want that I could offer, but let me know.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Hey. If you don't mind, I would like to have a Shaymin, Genesect, and Blazikenite. I can offer a non-shiny Kyogre. I don't know what else you would want that I could offer, but let me know.

Sure that would be great. Can u just varify which genesect u want.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
heyy i would love to have a meloetta/ thundourus/ darkrai.
i have mewto/ alot of BP items for return ^^
if u want something else i can look it up for u . pm me ? ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Hi!

I am interested on Genesect (event), keldeo, Legend dogs, darkrai (non shiny), lugia and ho-oh, plus mewtonite Y and blazinite, please.

I can give you a shiny groudon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Hey I think I'd be interested in the Shaymin, shiny Lati's, shiny giratina, meleotta, rayquaza, gameboy shiny charmander, genesect, mew, kyogre, victini, or lugia. I have a jirachi you can borrow and a celebi you can borrow. I'd be grateful for any! And as soon as i can see my friend code ill share it. I dont know it off hand.. :p

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Hey I think I'd be interested in the Shaymin, shiny Lati's, shiny giratina, meleotta, rayquaza, gameboy shiny charmander, genesect, mew, kyogre, victini, or lugia. I have a jirachi you can borrow and a celebi you can borrow. I'd be grateful for any! And as soon as i can see my friend code ill share it. I dont know it off hand.. :p

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
K. Sure everyone. I'll be ready after im done eating. Which will be in an hour. Hope to see u soon. And please post your friend code so i can add u.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Awesome!

I am at work right now, but I can log in tonight (like 10pm ET).

My FC is on my signature (:

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Ok im on ready to trade. I add your fcs & waiting in my friend settings to wait 4 u 2 add me so i see u on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back