• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hamstring Infiltration: I

Truality

Left for good
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Delay, delay, blah blah. I'll be out for Easter so see you soon.

• Zeffy -> ---
    • BinaryPeaches -> Nakuzami
    • Stand Alone -> Zeffy
    • Nakuzami -> ---
    • King! -> Nakuzami
    • mondays suck -> Nakuzami
    • donavannj -> Nakuzami
    • darkpokeball -> ---
    • Netto Azure -> King!

Reminder
    You can force-kill someone by using their name on bold red (example: force-kill Truality).

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    donavannj is right but please refrain from going off-topic. I could end the day right now if you used force-votes on Nakuzami, but you didn't, so...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Are we allowed to change it to force-kill? Because if so then Nakuzami because I know at least one of those people aren't going to be posting here anytime soon, and frankly this place needs more posts/time on the front page so hopefully people will notice it. Thank you and have a nice day.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Are we allowed to change it to force-kill? Because if so then Nakuzami because I know at least one of those people aren't going to be posting here anytime soon, and frankly this place needs more posts/time on the front page so hopefully people will notice it. Thank you and have a nice day.
    Yes, as long as you're allowed to change your vote, you're allowed to force-kill as well. Thank you, BinaryPeaches, for taking the initiative!

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    'Be bold', donavannj. I need one more force-kill to end the day phase.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Dayline Two

Final votes:

• Zeffy -> ---
    • BinaryPeaches -> Nakuzami
    • Stand Alone -> Zeffy
    • Nakuzami -> ---
    • King! -> Nakuzami
    • mondays suck -> Nakuzami
    • donavannj -> Nakuzami
    • darkpokeball -> ---
    • Netto Azure -> Nakuzami

Target: Nakuzami

Tip
    Since the Dayline phase concludes voting, take advantage of any time left for discussion to make predictions, or come up with a plan-especially in case the one you voted turns out to be a bad choice.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Dusk Two

Quite the riot ensued.

The folk started accusing randomly, their fear being the driver, death their destination. And the passenger... happened to be Nakuzami, who was silent at all times. One by one, the folk turned on him, as a scapegoat was finally found. "And who knows? We might actually hit one of the bad guys!" Said someone.

"This is ridiculous," spurred another. "However, I must be condescending." And the majority had already decided; Nakuzami was to be killed. A few rough guys took him to a back alley and finished the job.
    Spoiler:

Night Two
    [April 19-21 12:30 GMT]
    Once again, darkness fell. The time of the few has arrived for good...

Reminder 1
    During Night phase no one posts on this thread, as the participants are considered asleep.
    Reminder 2
    Night phase lasts 24 (or maybe 48) hours or until all non-civilian participants have PMed the game host with their respective night moves [read more about them here]. The Muntarican team must also communicate using Quicktopic (or a with a way outside the game and reception threads) and decide who to feast on every night; then one of them must send a PM to the game host, describing their target.

Back