• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red: Physical/Special Split Patch and More!

Years
  • Hey. Happy New Year. Just to thank you for this patch, IT REALLY MADE MY DAY! I hope you continue with your projects and this new year may be good for you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    I haven't been able to use pge with this, did you change offsets for the pokemon data?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2020
    Thanks so much. I have a mac and couldn't get a lot of stuff like this to work today. Now that I found all of this I feel like I won the lottery! This right here will let me play randomizers the way I want SO fast. <3 I hope you are so so happy - because you've made my week!

Years
  • I'm sorry if I didn't understand it, but is the PSS just a visual change to the description of the moves, or does it ACTUALLY split moves into physical and special, like, will it work or is it just a visual change?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2020
    Hi there. Sorry, do you have a list of all the moves you changed? I applied the PSS only patch but didn't realise that also has the changed moves. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that until now and I'd put a bit of work into my hack that I'd not like to have to redo. I have the list of new moves replacing old from above but things like Tackle have been updated to 100% accuracy and certain moves have been buffed above what they have been in game and I'd like to reset most of them. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2022
    I just want to confirm, this patch does work and it works well.

I have run into one issue however, the TM vendor in Celadon Mart is missing. I think this is a side effect of your change to the 4th floor vendor. Floor 2 should have 1 vendor with pokeballs and potions, etc, and another vendor with TMs. In your patch, floor 2 has a vendor with Potions and a Vendor with Pokeballs, and no TMs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    hello, i wanted to make two comments one, seadra using water stone isnt working, second can u update giga drain please.

Years
  • People are complaining that in my hack the PSS breakdown is not working. Everything is added properly, could it be the fault of a bad emulator?

Back