• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Re-Hide Spoiler Content?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
I definitely agree with this. It would make it easier because sometimes people use spoilers to include long pictures or something and it would be easier to close it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I probably could've tried to implement this when I originally posted but uhh...
Spoiler:

Enjoy, guys.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Omg, it came back! I remember that spoiler feature. Yeah when you click the spoiler it will show, but when you click it again it hides again. Thanks a lot! You brought it back. =D

Josephine said:
It would be very handy, I certainly make a lot of use of it.

I also remember waaaay back that were able to have custom text instead of the word "spoiler".

It was just like the

Last edited:
Years
Oh I just noticed that it's been implemented. I've been wondering about it for a few hours now. =P

I didn't even know you couldn't re-hide spoilers before. And I've been using it for a while now. XD

Back