• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Looking 4 help with Eon Ticket

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2017
    Any body have any ideas for me to grab an eon ticket for ORAS?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I am pretty sure it's impossible now, since that event was already at least 2 years ago.
    Not sure if you still can get Streetpassed one so I stand corrected.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2017
    Curious cuz online it says you can streetpas online through the buzz nav so Im curious if that allows me to friend someone who has it.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    You can still get one via StreetPass so leaving your DS in sleep mode while it?s charging is your best opportunity to get it from someone who has it. Might take a bit though.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    "The Eon Ticket can be received via StreetPass from another player who obtained it via StreetPass. As such, it can still be obtained via StreetPass. Since StreetPass data is exchanged with other people met via the PSS, including via the internet, it can also be obtained by connecting to the internet via the PSS, and can currently be obtained this way."

I think you can get it by simply being online, via the "passerby" feature. I never put my 3DS in sleep mode and it always worked for me, to just connect online. Eventually it showed up in my bag.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2017
    Appreciate the posts I will have to give it a go wish me luck !

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    I echo the comments above. Make sure you have enabled street pass in the game through the buzznav. It is not sufficient to simply connect to the internet.

Then connect to the internet. Usually a little mailbox will pop up on the buzznav screen saying that you have unlocked new secret bases, new mirage spots, and HOPEFULLY you have received the eon ticket.

It might take a while, but I received one this way so it is definitely possible. Thankfully you don't need to be in actual close proximity with someone for it to work.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My suggestion for getting the Eon ticket, put your DS in sleep mode and then walk in highly populated areas such as a Mall or shopping center of some sort. I got my Eon Ticket by walking through a Walmart with my DS in sleep mode. This also happened to me a few months before Sun and Moon was released, so I'm pretty sure even now it is still obtainable.

Back