• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup people!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    Hey People! Im new here and i love Pokemon. Pokemon Ruby was my first Pokemon game and i used to play it since i was 6. Note: I AM NOT A COMPETITIVE BATTLER!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I see you joined in August of last year, so I assume you're trying out your account for the first time?

Anyways, Glad to see you join in this amazing community! It's alright that you are not a competitive battler, a lot of us don't really focus on battling. Pokemon Silver was my favorite game, you should play the GB ones soon, because they do bring back memories. Ruby was alright, though. You can talk about Ruby in the Advanced Generation gaming board located in the General Pokemon Gaming section of the forum, as well as other games you played on the GBA.

Well, hope you feel comfortable here, and be sure to ask a staff member if you have any questions. Be sure to read the rules, since they're pretty important. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Oh, I was never a competitive battler. All I played Pokemon for was fun. Anyway, welcome! You should try out the older versions when you can, too!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Ruby was a great game (: I had Sapphire, but my sister had Ruby so I got to see both sides of the spectrum on that one. Have you picked up Black or White yet?

I see your avatar is a Dewgong as well, pretty sweet Pokemon. That was one of the ones that I forgot on the Sporcle quiz for the original 151, but ;_; that's my fault. Doesn't mean it's not a great Pokemon. Hopefully you'll enjoy the community and have fun :3

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Malbalpokefan! Pokemon Sapphire was my first game and I loved it, so I guess that vouches for Ruby being good? No worries about not being a competitive battler, you don't have to be one to fit in here. Anyhow, have a fun and enjoyable stay here at PC, Malbalpokefan.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Ruby and Sapphire are THE BEST, imo. I have so many memories tied to those games that they can't be replicated. Welcome to PC btw. XD

Back