• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grey Tortoise Wanders Here and There. But Is Here Now.

TortimerTheGrey

The Digital Sage of Gaming
Years
  • Hey everyone! I am new to this site and I just wanted to say 'Hey'!

I was looking through the forums and I wanted to clarify something here if I could. I have a bunch of pokemon videos on Youtube and I was hoping to find the appropriate place for sharing these videos with this awesome community! I don't want to post my content in a forum where it does not belong but I think some people here might really appreciate the series I have running right now.

If anyone can let me know where to post videos and be within the rules of this site I would be most appreciative. Thanks!

Years
  • Hey there Tortimer! Welcome to PC, we're very glad to have you~

Your videos will most likely fit into the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum of the Video Games board. You'll definitely have to read over the rules there first though, as we want to ensure people aren't only using the forum as a means to advertise their channel and the like. Sadly we get people doing things like that every once in a while and it makes everyone sad. :( But from the looks of things you're going to have a lot to contribute and are definitely going to be within the rules, so that's pretty awesome!

Feel free to contact me through private or visitor message if you need any more help, I'd love to point you in the right direction here if you're confused. Hopefully you enjoy the forum as much as we all do and stick around! There's lots to do even outside sharing your videos. Can discuss all things Pokemon and even join in on Pokemon-related clubs/trivia, trade, battle, and so on. Have a great, great stay here, Tortimer! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Pokemon video? Walkthought or gameplay? It would be nice if you share your youtube link here. Anyway, welcome to Pokecommunity!:)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey Tortimer, I think I understand the animal crossing reference.

Well yeah Circno pretty much wrapped everything up hopefully you have some good videos (I have seen a person play through all of farcry 3 with a handheld camcorder with a crappy mic and it was one of those computers people put in the lounge room so you could hear the television. :/

Nah I trust you will have the great vids :D

TortimerTheGrey

The Digital Sage of Gaming
    Years
  • Thank you all for the welcome!

My videos are Pokemon LPs (gameplay) and are recorded/edited with Camtasia Studio so they are of pretty good quality. I AM planning on doing a Pokemon X blind run on my channel next month which I WILL have to do by recording the screen of my 3DS but in my test runs it has not been too bad, lol.

I am still too new to the forum to post links to external websites but if you would like to visit my channel you can Google 'TortimerTheGrey' and you will find my channel/facebook/twitter etc.

You can also go to my LP thread on this forum (found through my profile) to see my Pokemon content. In addition to my LPs I also have begun recording some competitive battles.

I am excited to be here and you can probably find me in the X&Y discussion forum for the next month or so! XD

Back