• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you had to

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
Years
when you where on your journey and starving what Pokemon would you pull out and eat name 3 Pokemon that complete a meal mine would be

moltres hot wings
some magicarp they aint good for anything else with some shelder as a side
and last but not least a juicy chansey with the egg hard boil

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Wow, you cruel monster.

In that situation... well, I've always wondered what the face of a Jynx tastes like...

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
Firstly, I'd have to find a creative way to kill them. After all, I'm starving out in the wilderness and have limited tools to use. I might have to use rocks or drown them somehow. Not trying to be cruel, but you kinda have to kill them before you eat them...

-Pidgeotto: Knock Pidgeotto unconscious by physical force, gut it, remove and bury the head and entrails, roast it over an open fire.

- Stantler: Drop Stantler from a tree out of a Pokéball to knock it out, remove the head, field dress it with rocks or a sheath knife if you have one, flip or hang from sturdy branches to remove the blood, bury the entrails (or leave them for the Mightyena/Poochyena to eat, nothing gets wasted), remove the muscle tissue from the gut, loin, and rump, grind with sharpened and cleaned rocks, make chili within a Dutch oven (provided that you have tinfoil, if not, skewer the meat with a makeshift spear and roast it).

- Magikarp: Kill from lack of oxygen filtration and gut with knife or sharpened rocks beginning from eyes or inside of mouth (Magikarp have very tough scales, traditional gutting is too difficult) and cut OUT to avoid damaging the flesh, remove entrails, or keep them, whatever your preference, strip whatever flesh you can and cook over an open fire, but cook VERY THOROUGHLY, you may contract a disease such as Giardia if not cooked long enough!

That's the kind of stuff you learn out in the wilderness... Lol. It would suck having to eat my own Pokémon, but I guess it would be mandatory for myself and the rest of the team to survive.

Last edited:

Charizard88

Great Competitive Trainers
Years
Cruel people.

Anyhow for my meal...

Well first off I would need BBQ...

So here we go...

- Grumpig Ribs Slathered in BBQ
- Fearow Wings Slathered in BBQ
- Miltanks homemade Ice Cream (Not requiring me to kill it) but after I get the milk I kill it and have some Miltank Roasted over an open fire.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
this seems like fun...

I would probably enjoy a full course onsisting of:

> Oddish salad
> Croagunk's legs
> Miltank's fondue cheese with Shroomish
> Octillery in its ink
> Miltank charbroiled burger

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Groagunk legs? I couldnt eat a beautiful poison type. I would have to settle for Politoad legs.
Tauros Burgers and Ice Cream from Miltank
Cherubi looks fruity too and I would crack a blissey upside the head and still her egg and fry that gurl

Last edited by a moderator:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I would eat Brock and Dawn since they annoy me to no end.

I would eat Snorlax Dragonite. It looks juicy. ;D
Then I would swallow that down with a nice, rocky Onix.
Then, I would spear a Wailord and eat it's insides.

I might take a Chansey's egg too. Scrambled egg ftw. But then again... a Togepi omelette sounds nice.

Years
You people are sick................

Remind me if an interdimentional portal ever opens up going into the pokemon univerce I need two stand at that portal with an R700(a sniper rifle) to make sure no-one gets to it...

But seriously if we(people of earth) ever when on an adventure in lets say kanto in to weeks it would be in flames.....

By the way it would be a crab pokemon for me dont care what one

mmmmmmmmmmmm....CRAB!

Last edited:

Candace

Beauty Trainer
Years
I would make a delicious fruit sallad with Cherubim, Hoppip and Sunkern

NBot that I'm a vegetarian, I just enjoy vegetables

My meat variant would be a stew on buneary, Stantler and Sharpedo

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
Years
Firstly, I'd have to find a creative way to kill them. After all, I'm starving out in the wilderness and have limited tools to use. I might have to use rocks or drown them somehow. Not trying to be cruel, but you kinda have to kill them before you eat them...

-Pidgeotto: Knock Pidgeotto unconscious by physical force, gut it, remove and bury the head and entrails, roast it over an open fire.

- Stantler: Drop Stantler from a tree out of a Pokéball to knock it out, remove the head, field dress it with rocks or a sheath knife if you have one, flip or hang from sturdy branches to remove the blood, bury the entrails (or leave them for the Mightyena/Poochyena to eat, nothing gets wasted), remove the muscle tissue from the gut, loin, and rump, grind with sharpened and cleaned rocks, make chili within a Dutch oven (provided that you have tinfoil, if not, skewer the meat with a makeshift spear and roast it).

- Magikarp: Kill from lack of oxygen filtration and gut with knife or sharpened rocks beginning from eyes or inside of mouth (Magikarp have very tough scales, traditional gutting is too difficult) and cut OUT to avoid damaging the flesh, remove entrails, or keep them, whatever your preference, strip whatever flesh you can and cook over an open fire, but cook VERY THOROUGHLY, you may contract a disease such as Giardia if not cooked long enough!

That's the kind of stuff you learn out in the wilderness... Lol. It would suck having to eat my own Pokémon, but I guess it would be mandatory for myself and the rest of the team to survive.

thats a good point... how would u kill them? they are the ones with super powers! well i guess i could drown my goldeen and burn my cyndaquil to death... lol

Fried Combusken
Filet de Finneon
Oh and my favorite... Squirtle soup

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
Cruelty is nothing in terms of life or death through starvation. The human race will resort to doing things it would never think imaginable outside of moral obligations in order to survive. That mentality has been placed into the back of our minds since the days of H. Habilis, the first known early human. For those who think what we're discussing now is cruel: try being stranded for two weeks without food or water and act upon basic human instinct, something which has been used for about 2.4 million years. Not even cannibalism is short of this instinct.

In short, if you're stranded with a buddy on a deserted island, don't be surprised if he tries to eat you after a month.

Anyway, I had a thought: couldn't you use a Snover to find and purify water? It could use Ingrain and draw water from the ground, chill it with its internal system, shed it as snow on the top of its head and drop the excess into a collection bowl to melt. The Snover's internal system would filter the waste like normal, making the snow on top of a Snover's head pure water, I guess.

thats a good point... how would u kill them? they are the ones with super powers! well i guess i could drown my goldeen and burn my cyndaquil to death... lol

Fried Combusken
Filet de Finneon
Oh and my favorite... Squirtle soup

You gotta be sneaky and get them when they least expect it. The Magikarp and Stantler would be easy, but I guess you'd have to grab the Pidgeotto with a shirt or something and beat it to death. I suppose you'd need a buddy's help, but you could do it by yourself. If it flies away, then that means no dinner for you, so you'll have to be quick. Regardless, you'd only do that if you didn't have any tools to use. If you have a firearm or another weapon, by all means, use it.

joehat

Yay
Years
I would eat Brock and Dawn since they annoy me to no end.

I would eat Snorlax Dragonite. It looks juicy. ;D
Then I would swallow that down with a nice, rocky Onix.
Then, I would spear a Wailord and eat it's insides.

I might take a Chansey's egg too. Scrambled egg ftw. But then again... a Togepi omelette sounds nice.

Noooooooooooooooo! Not Onix!
Oh well, it'd probably make good rock candy.

Well then, I'll have..

Stantler steaks
Tauros burgers
Krabby cakes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And then a jelly Wobbuffet for dessert

yummmmmm

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
Years
Nobody's said Torchicken? I think that would be the first thing that would come to mind. Also, my trusty Murkrow would be happy to sacrifice itself for my good meal. Magikarp looks pretty tasty as well, along with maybe a Chikorita salad.

Arceus Smoothies. :3

joehat

Yay
Years
Nobody's said Torchicken? I think that would be the first thing that would come to mind. Also, my trusty Murkrow would be happy to sacrifice itself for my good meal. Magikarp looks pretty tasty as well, along with maybe a Chikorita salad.

Arceus Smoothies. :3

Haha Magikarp looked tasty until I remembered the episode after the St. Anne sank.

I thought about Torchic but I'd rather have some steaksss =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back